JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2750
City
Casa Grande
State
Arizona
Zip Code
One Sturdy Safe model 3627-6 gun safe. This ain't no pretty boy safe that you buy at a chain sporting goods store. This is a 100% American made beast of a safe - it weighs around 1,300 pounds.

It is 72" high x 36" wide x 27" deep. It had the fire liner protection added, so it was over $4,000 when new. You ain't breaking into this bad boy. Firearms/ammunition/contents of safe NOT included. Asking $2,750. The safe is located in Casa Grande.

IMG_9365.jpg IMG_6438.jpg IMG_2018.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have one almost that heavy, do not even bother to bolt it down. When loaded it does not move especially where it is located. I figure if they can move it I will hold the door for them.

I have one almost that heavy, do not even bother to bolt it down. When loaded it does not move especially where it is located. I figure if they can move it I will hold the door for them.

We arrested a crew on the East Coast that used a wrecker to steal safes and just winched them out of houses to open later (lots of damage).

They have to find it first! It is not readily visible when looking around. When I did the remodel I took some of the closet and made it smaller so the safe can be hidden. I have had friends tell me the safe is not in the room it is.

Pretty sure the neighbors would be calling if there was a wrecker on my lawn. HOA rules and all that. Those guys were pretty bold.

I had a neighbor in N. Phoenix who I knew was out of town. There was a U-haul truck and 4 guys unloading everything out the front door. I called the police. I waited for the blue to show up and when two of them got into the truck to leave I wandered over with my equalizer. As we were discussing the finer points the police drove up and blocked the truck. Neighbor cooked a lot of meals for us after that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top