JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

He travels around from place to place
When your'e not looking he hits you in the face

stray bullet.png

This video must be satire. Anybody whom knows even a little about Physics knows that a bullet loses a huge percentage of its kinetic energy when it hits the first object in its path. The energy loss is a function of the angle of attack. A bullet that ricochets off four or five surfaces as we see in the video won't have enough energy left to go through a single-pane window.

This video might be nothing more than a propaganda tool put forth by the Fruitcake Left as an effort to advance the notion that all flying bullets are just a few seconds away from killing an innocent person. If that be the case, then all flying bullets and the firearms that make such possible must be outlawed. I think that is the reason for a video that appeals to young skulls full of mush-- the same skulls that will one day cast votes for or against Americans' God-given Liberties.

WOW! That took a real propagandist with a warped mind to come up with that video.
Did you notice that the voices sounded very much like the voices of the adult characters in the aminated TV show South Park? Which demographic watches South Park? Adolescent kids, that's who-- the same cohort who will be voting in a few years...

This video must be satire. Anybody whom knows even a little about Physics knows that a bullet loses a huge percentage of its kinetic energy when it hits the first object in its path. The energy loss is a function of the angle of attack. A bullet that ricochets off four or five surfaces as we see in the video won't have enough energy left to go through a single-pane window.

This video might be nothing more than a propaganda tool put forth by the Fruitcake Left as an effort to advance the notion that all flying bullets are just a few seconds away from killing an innocent person. If that be the case, then all flying bullets and the firearms that make such possible must be outlawed. I think that is the reason for a video that appeals to young skulls full of mush-- the same skulls that will one day cast votes for or against Americans' God-given Liberties.
Who ever wrote this, he could be a homosexual, leftest ,gun grabbing, democRat from San Francisco it would still crack me up.

This video either makes you laugh at the silliness of it or you're going to find a way to be bothered by it. To debate sides is pointless and a waste of oxygen and time. Taking it in context with everything else we view in this world I laughed.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top