JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A friend of mine returned home from vacation and came home to his house being broken into.....

Stolen:

Remington Model 870 Express Synthetic Super Magnum Camo Pump action shotgun 28" barrel with variable chokes in "Shadowgrass". Serial number D259112A.

Ruger Model 77 7mm Remington Mag rifle with 4X Leupold Scope, mounts and leather WWII military sling.

Ruger Model SP101 Model 5720 .357 Magnum handgun (stainless steel, 2.25" barrel). Exacly like: Ruger SP101® Double-Action Revolver Model 5720

Family herloom: WWII, Winchester model 97 pump 12 ga with engraving over it's entire length, suppression venting and variable choke.

Serial numbers will be added as soon as they are passed along to me.

Thanks for keeping an eye out.

I work in a gun shop on the border of Idaho and Washington. I have taken down the information and will keep an eye out for anything that matches those descriptions.

Thank you, this is greatly appreciated. The one that is most important is the WWII Winchester Model 97 shotgun. It is a family heirloom. Again, thank you!

Yes. And after all these years they still have not been reported as found.

I am beginning to think that not every recovered firearm is "reported" as being found, and certainly the original owners are not contacted.

:(

Not to worry. The shotgun has been determined by CamelFace Hera and Diane Feinswine to be a "weapon of war." He whom stole it will surrender it without incident nor protest to local law enforcement once the Tyranny-crats order all firearms to be surrendered for subsequent destruction.

The only reason a government disarms a peaceful & law-abiding People is because that government has plans for the People that will cause them great alarm. History has shown repeatedly that following the disarmament of a People always follows tyranny and even genocide. Some would say "It can't happen here." Germany in the 1920s and 1930s gave the world some of the most intelligent, learned and artistic men and women the world had ever seen. Germany also gave us Hitler and World War II. We all know what happened after Hitler took control of the Reichstag (or was it the Bundestag?) in 1934. The moral of the story is, "When the government fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People fear the government, there is tyranny." Secondarily, "When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty."

Yes. And after all these years they still have not been reported as found.

I am beginning to think that not every recovered firearm is "reported" as being found, and certainly the original owners are not contacted.

:(
That is something for your local government you need to take up. I know for a fact some agencies work to return them. Many lay in evidence rooms.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top