JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have to admit this thread has gone way further than I thought it would. Its simple follow the rules and we don't have problems. We know that everyone can read because we are on a forum!! :s0092::s0114:

I had a post deleted in a thread I cannot now remember. I went back to look at that thread to maybe figger-out what was the major offense, but couldn't remember what I wrote. Must not have been of much literary value...
You likely would no longer be here if you were the major offender. I send major offenders on a short vacation for their first one on a forum that I am on the staff.

Here, we communicate with offending members to advise of any/all infractions and answer any questions that may come up! The more sever the offense, the greater the action! I hate banning some one, but some times that's the only answer for those who cannot function within the rules!
Generally, offending posts get one of 2 actions, we will ask you to edit your post to remove/change the offending part(s) or we delete it if a edit won't cover it! So, if you cant find a post you made, it likely was offensive enough to get removed! A rules violation will almost always get a private convo from one of us so that you know the what and the why!

Last Edited:
Like Ura-ki said we will give you the opportunity to fix it or see the error of your ways. But believe me djthumper if someone is annoying and a constant rule breaker then we just send em packing.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top