JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just a heads up to everyone here on the forum!

@Moderators have been notified that we need to start cracking down on the rules here at SWFA. For the longest time we kinda let things slide as far as the rules went but with us getting more and more attention and the political views around the country the way they are we would like to lead by example and set a good president for others who wish to be a part of this great site and the culture that we all love. Please read the rules and if you have any questions please feel free to ask here or PM a mod directly.

Please note, we will also be cracking down on the "Language" and while the swear filter catches the naughties, there are also many derogatory terms we will also be hammering on! We wish to remain as family friendly as possable, and were going to need everybody's help maintaining that image!

The originating post reads that the "moderators have been notified..." Was it a member whom did this notifying? Was it one whom we ran-off because he is/was a sphincter?

Just a heads up to everyone here on the forum!

@Moderators have been notified that we need to start cracking down on the rules here at SWFA. For the longest time we kinda let things slide as far as the rules went but with us getting more and more attention and the political views around the country the way they are we would like to lead by example and set a good president for others who wish to be a part of this great site and the culture that we all love. Please read the rules and if you have any questions please feel free to ask here or PM a mod directly.
For me, this site is a refuge. We can talk about the things we all love to do, give ideas and approval to other's hard work and interesting designs, blather on about the greatest weapons systems in the world, and simply enjoy the company of like minded individuals.
As stated, we all need to keep things civil, grounded, and work together to "not screw this good thing up".
Good morning everyone!

facebook_1575558355248.jpg

For me, this site is a refuge. We can talk about the things we all love to do, give ideas and approval to other's hard work and interesting designs, blather on about the greatest weapons systems in the world, and simply enjoy the company of like minded individuals.
As stated, we all need to keep things civil, grounded, and work together to "not screw this good thing up".
Good morning everyone!

View attachment 6755

Damn that is one Gorgeous sunrise!!! Two more days and I will be in the Anthem area for a little over a week!!

SO were going to go full on PC.is this what your selling.we do live in AMERICA?lets see u tube just said no more vidios about guns so whos pulling your chain.sorry if your affended but someone needs to stick up for the right side.

SO were going to go full on PC.is this what your selling.we do live in AMERICA?lets see u tube just said no more vidios about guns so whos pulling your chain.sorry if your affended but someone needs to stick up for the right side.

Well full on PC might be a stretch!!! The mods are here to basically up hold the rules set forth before us by the person who owns and runs this site. That person understands that the gun culture here in the states is under constant attack and to put it simply just wants to show the world that gun owners are not bad people and are just your regular patriotic Joe who loves a sport and has the right just like the lady down the street who likes to play tennis.

All I can say guys is be who you are but like your talking to your mother :s0140:

It isnt all draconian, were not going to go all Gestapo here, its actually pretty strait forward, mind your language, and tempers, and avoide political and religious content NOT related to 2nd topics! Its a fine line with those, and we have a pretty good handle on it, so play nice and you probably wont even notice!
I have a saying about this, those who complain about being "Moderated" are the ones most in need of being Moderated!
Most folks will not even notice this!
Have fun, feel free to engage with each other, its ok to dissagree on things, just remain civil about it and its all good!

Shouldnt be that hard, RIGHT!!!

Last Edited:
Curious how abiding by the forum rules that we all agreed to when becoming members here is somehow "Going PC?"

Did I miss that memo? ;)

Maybe he meant POC (piece of cake).

It isn't like there are pages of rules to follow and they are pretty much common sense for our group. A couple of forums I am on have a ton of rules, lots that you thought didn't need to be in writing. There are times it is hard for the staff to figure out if a rule was broken because it is such a fine line at times. As an admin of a forum there are times the staff left it up to me to decide if an incident was an infraction of a rule or do we just let it slide with a warning.

I think as time goes by, folks will figure it all out, the Staff here are pretty mellow, we dont like cracking skulls, and we tend to kind of let things float as long as its not an outright violation of the rules! Personally, i hate even handing out warnings, i prefer to engage in a convo and work things out, unless its an outright nasty post(s,) attitude or general bad behavior, then I drop the ban hammer on your head!
Most staff are pretty much the same, 'sept that one guy, and you dont wanna have him moderating on you!

New Resource Reviews

Back Top