JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$335
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Phoenix
State
Arizona
Zip Code
MAJOR EDIT 12/02/2021 -

The 300BLK is here.

300rds - $335.10 ($1.12/rd)
480rds - $525.60 ($1.10/rd)
1,000rds - $1,079.50 ($1.08/rd)

No extra shipping or CC fees. Arizona residents will have to pay 8.6% sales tax. Them's the rules - sorry. However, locals willing to do a cash transaction can save the shipping and then some.

Bullet: 110gr Hornady V-Max
Case: new Jagemann w/Ammo, Inc. headstamp (first-run, not reloads)
Powder: Hodgdon H110

This is the link to our product page.

www.saltriverimports.com - [email protected]

As always - Facebook page likes are important to us! We are grateful for every page visit, like, and comment (positive ones, preferably!).

300blk_110_v-max.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
No storefront yet. We may at some point but if we can sustain the operation as online-only, we will. There are a lot of expenses we get to avoid by not maintaining a physical location (and all that comes with that) and we pass that along.

To that point - we will beat the $24/box in the original post, especially for locals paying cash. I'll have revised numbers when we receive the ammunition and factor delivery costs into the equation. It's either being staged/on the presses now or already boxed for shipping.

No storefront yet. We may at some point but if we can sustain the operation as online-only, we will. There are a lot of expenses we get to avoid by not maintaining a physical location (and all that comes with that) and we pass that along.

To that point - we will beat the $24/box in the original post, especially for locals paying cash. I'll have revised numbers when we receive the ammunition and factor delivery costs into the equation. It's either being staged/on the presses now or already boxed for shipping.
Let me know when it is in and I will meet you somewhere with cash in hand.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top