JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$335
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Phoenix
State
Arizona
Zip Code
MAJOR EDIT 12/02/2021 -

The 300BLK is here.

300rds - $335.10 ($1.12/rd)
480rds - $525.60 ($1.10/rd)
1,000rds - $1,079.50 ($1.08/rd)

No extra shipping or CC fees. Arizona residents will have to pay 8.6% sales tax. Them's the rules - sorry. However, locals willing to do a cash transaction can save the shipping and then some.

Bullet: 110gr Hornady V-Max
Case: new Jagemann w/Ammo, Inc. headstamp (first-run, not reloads)
Powder: Hodgdon H110

This is the link to our product page.

www.saltriverimports.com - [email protected]

As always - Facebook page likes are important to us! We are grateful for every page visit, like, and comment (positive ones, preferably!).

300blk_110_v-max.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
No storefront yet. We may at some point but if we can sustain the operation as online-only, we will. There are a lot of expenses we get to avoid by not maintaining a physical location (and all that comes with that) and we pass that along.

To that point - we will beat the $24/box in the original post, especially for locals paying cash. I'll have revised numbers when we receive the ammunition and factor delivery costs into the equation. It's either being staged/on the presses now or already boxed for shipping.

No storefront yet. We may at some point but if we can sustain the operation as online-only, we will. There are a lot of expenses we get to avoid by not maintaining a physical location (and all that comes with that) and we pass that along.

To that point - we will beat the $24/box in the original post, especially for locals paying cash. I'll have revised numbers when we receive the ammunition and factor delivery costs into the equation. It's either being staged/on the presses now or already boxed for shipping.
Let me know when it is in and I will meet you somewhere with cash in hand.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top