JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Clarkdale
State
Arizona
Zip Code
Selling my .40 Springfield XDM - Many extras:

5 Springfield double stack 16 round magazines
Titanium Guide Rod - original included as well
Professional trigger job done by Springer Precision
Dawson adjustable sights

Hoping to sell in person by meeting in agreed upon location in Arizona to avoid shipping expenses

IMG-1492.jpg IMG-1493 (1).jpg IMG-1495.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
OK - This week is kinda busy with Christmas coming. How about next Monday, Dec. 28th? I am retired so day time works easy for me. Say 11:00 am?
I am new to this forum so not sure how to share personal information such as phone numbers. Be easier at this point to just call each other,
Thanks

OK - This week is kinda busy with Christmas coming. How about next Monday, Dec. 28th? I am retired so day time works easy for me. Say 11:00 am?
I am new to this forum so not sure how to share personal information such as phone numbers. Be easier at this point to just call each other,
Thanks

I have opened a conversation with you, so at the top right of your screen you should see [inbox] if you click on it, you should see your messages. I left my phone number, if you want to start a conversation with someone just click on their name

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top