Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Tucson
State
Arizona
This pistol show a very limited amount of where as it was my carry pistol and has low round count . It comes with case , 3 mags , holster , speed loader , and mag pouch . Looking to get $450 or trade toward 1911 45, 45 super or 10mm . Must have current AZ I.D. and no felons please . Info below about this sweet shooting little pistol . Text 5208406917 if interested . Will meet at Sportsmans Warehouse in Tucson .

The XD® Mod.2™ .45ACP Sub-Compact Model is an amazingly slim and ergonomic pistol that packs even more amazing capacity.

From high visibility low-profile sights to a slim-contour frame, the XD® Mod.2™ .45ACP Sub-Compact is a pistol that squeezes a lot of value and features into a surprisingly small package. At just two tenths of an inch wider than the industry’s slimmest single stack polymer frame pistols, the Mod.2™ .45ACP Sub-Compact offers 9+1 rounds of .45ACP or 13+1 rounds with an X-Tension™ magazine. This noticeably slim profile, extraordinary capacity, and 3.3” barrel add up to make a carry pistol that offers serious firepower in a handgun that will easily conceal.

Like all XD®s, the Mod.2™ Sub-Compact is loaded with safety features. The striker status indicator, loaded chamber indicator, grip-safety, internal firing pin block, and the Ultra Safety Assurance (USA) Action Trigger System™ all work to make the XD® Mod.2™ Sub-Compact a safe and easy to use pistol .

UPCOMING EVENTS

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Arizona State Fairgrounds
1826 W McDowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85007, USA

LATEST REVIEWS

• American Guns & Ammo
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a great place to shop. The staff is friendly and they will treat you right. Al (the...
    • 1971Chevelle
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Tucson
    5.00 star(s)
    I bought a Win M70 Safari Express here 2 years ago after an uphill search online The lady who...
    • MichaelTQS
  • Northwest Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my local gun store of choice , family owned and operated , friendly and knowledgeable...
    • JOE TRUMP
  • Glock 38
    4.00 star(s)
    This is a great little gun, often sold at a discount due to lack of popularity, a handloader's...
    • Cliph
  • Glock 19
    4.00 star(s)
    Likely the most popular handgun in the world and an excellent combat pistol.
    • Cliph