JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1900
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
308/7.62x51
City
Phoenix
State
Arizona
Zip Code
Springfield M1A Super Match 308, I purchased this rifle brand new and have never fired it. The M1A has been in a pelican case for 4 years but the case does not come with the rifle. It is a super match so it comes with the stainless steel barrel and the super match tolerances. Comes with 5 fifteen round Springfield magazines, 2 Springfield ten round magazines and 3 Springfield five round magazines. Total of 10 real deal Springfield magazines. Comes with the M2 Springfield bipod. Comes with a Nikon P308 scope which is a high quality scope made specifically for the 308 round. Comes with a Springfield scope mount, 2 slings (1 leather and 1 olive drab web), the patch rod kit that goes into the butt, literature including a military manual for the M1A, the original rear sight that was taken off to mount the scope mount. This is a real deal weapon system, if you do not have any experience or formal training as an operator I would not recommend this rifle. The reputation and reliability of the M1A is legendary. Send me a text or email if you would like to see the M1A. $2200 [email protected] Cheers

20190323_164038.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top