JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1900
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
308/7.62x51
City
Phoenix
State
Arizona
Zip Code
Springfield M1A Loaded Model MA9822 with National Match Features, I purchased this rifle new and I have never fired it. It has never been to the field and is in like new condition. Stainless steel barrel and has the National Match tolerances. Comes with 5 Springfield 15 round magazines, 2 Springfield 10 round magazines and 3 Springfield 5 round Magazines. These magazines are Springfield and are the real deal, no knock offs. Comes with a Springfield M2 bipod, Springfield scope mount, real deal, not a knock off. Has a Barska 1-4x28 scope with illuminated reticle with option of red or green. The M1A has been in a pelican case for 4 years but the case does NOT come with the rifle. Oak stock is unblemished. Has the patch bore rod kit that goes into the butt. Comes with two slings, one leather (old school) and one drab web sling. Comes with paperwork including the M1A military manual. Comes with the rear flip up sight that had to be taken off to mount the scope mount. Send me a text if you want to have a look. This is a serious weapon and if you do not have any training I would NOT recommend you buying it. It is one of those rifles that you will keep a lifetime. The reputation and reliability of the M1A is legendary.

20190323_164038.jpg 20190323_163553.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top