JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39
City
Las Vegas
State
Nevada
Zip Code
- $2500 FIRM - Please Don't ask for lower as I will not respond.
- THIS IS A COMBO PACKAGE. INDIVIDUAL ITEMS ARE NOT FOR SALE - Please don't ask as I will not respond.
- ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE BRAND NEW AND INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE.
- THIS IS AN FFL ITEM AND REQUIRES THE SALE AND TRANSFER BY A NEVADA REGISTERED FFL AGENT AND WILL REQUIRE A BACKGROUND CHECK (UNLESS YOU HAVE CCW).
- ALL SALES MUST MEET FEDERAL AND NEVADA STATE LAWS AND ARE FINAL WITH FIREARMS.
- ALL RIFLE PARTS ARE MADE IN THE USA. CUSTOMIZED UPPER WAS MADE BY A REGISTERED NEVADA GUNSMITH/ARMORER AND TEST FIRED BY THEM FOR PRECISION.

Long story short: 3 months ago I ordered all the parts for this custom AR-15 to build with/for my girlfriend. Last week the parts all FINALLY arrived, but the girlfriend was no longer around. I do not need an extra 7.62x39mm AR-15, as I already have an 7.62x51mm AR-10 (SBR) and a 5.56x45mm AR-15. So here we are. The fully assembled rifle was test fired with 10 rounds and then White Gloved for sale. Cartridges fed and ejected at the 4 o'clock. Magpul MBUS and Holo sight are Co-Witnessed.

I am very FIRM on the price for this entire package as I don't necessarily need the money, it's a nice rifle and gear, it's a hard to find calibur and wait times for anything are ridiculous and getting worse..so having an extra rifle with 800 rounds laying around isn't the worst problem to have.

UPPER:
- Custom USA made 7.62x39mm Slick-side (No Forward Assist) for AR-15 Lower Receivers
- 10.5" Nitride Barrel with custom machined 2" Ported Muzzle Break (can be used as a mini bayonet)
- Low Profile Piston Gas System (0.750 diameter gas block)
- Nitride Bolt Carrier Group with custom dust cover
- Enhanced Ambi Radian Raptor Charging Handle
- Magpul MBUS Gen2 - FDE
- Magpul MOE Vertical Foregrip - FDE
- Dagger Defense Holographic Red/Green sight
- Top Rail One Solid Picatinny Rail
- Custom Picatinny and M-LOK combo Handguard. Picatinny Top and Bottom and M-LOK Sides - Black
- Removable 8 Slot Aluminum M-LOK to Picatinny Rail Attachment - Black

LOWER:
- Spikes Tactical Lower
- All USA Made Lower parts Group - Springs/detents/FCG
- Mil Spec Heavy Aluminum Buffer Tube (this I kinda want to keep)
- Magpul Trigger Guard - FDE
- Magpul CTR Telescopic Stock - FDE
- Magpul Enhanced Rubber Stock Pad (0.70")
- Magpul MIAD 1 Grip - FDE
- Enhanced Pivot/Takedown Pins

EXTRAS:

AMMO - 800 Total Rounds - Brand New From Factory
- 500 (7.62x39mm) Brass Rounds from Sellier & Bellot - 124 grain, FMJ, Bass Case, reloadable, 25 x 20 Round Boxes.
-300 (7.62x39mm) Steel Rounds from Wolf - 122 grain, FMJ, Steel Case, non-reloadable, non-corrosive, 15 x 20 Round Boxes.

MAGAZINES - USA Made Steel Magazines
- 6 x 28 Round (7.62x39mm)
-1 x 10 Round (7.62x39mm)

EXTRAS -
- .50 Cal Ammo Can with 12 Mag holder insert
- 36" Savior Tactical Double Rifle Case with Carry Handle and Rucksack Straps - FDE
- Additional 10" Quad Picatinny Handguard - FDE
- Additional Stock - FDE

Thank you for taking the time to read my ad. Have a good day and stay safe out there!

rifle 1.jpg ammo mags 1.jpg Rifle Case 1.jpg extra Handguard and Stock FDE.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I was told by the FFL I spoke with, that since it's a new rifle build where I purchased a stripped lower receiver by itself, that if I was going to keep the whole assembled rifle after build and originally put an upper receiver that was less than 16" that I needed to register it as an SBR; BUT if immediately after finishing the stripped lower receiver I decided to immediately sell it I can sell the finished lower with a normal FFL transfer by itself, and then sell the complete custom upper as a separate transaction (listed accordingly on the Bill of Sale) and then inform the new buyer that they need to assemble the new upper and lower receiver (that were separate transactions) and register it as an SBR...where after it can also go to 16"+ rifle and back again to an SBR. If I was misinformed, please let me know asap so I can figure things out and make the according adjustments. I am an ex-soldier but by no means am an expert on gun laws, as they are highly confusing and have been told many different things by many different individuals along the way. The last thing I want to do is not to be compliant. Thanks for any input and direction. Have a good evening.

Dude. You Cannot legally sell this without a tax stamp. You cannot legally possess both the upper and lower in the same residence without a tax stamp. Learn the laws before you sell your highly overpriced SBR......

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top