JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tucson Rod and Gun Club (TRGC) for a Special Use Permit to construct a range in the Redington Pass on the Santa Catalina Ranger District.

The application submitted by TRGC proposes a shooting range that would be built in phases and includes the following improvements: a shotgun range with a variety of shooting stations, shooting stands, and clay target throwers; a firearms safety training range; an individual marksmanship rifle and pistol range; a group marksmanship range for organized group training and shooting; an archery range; a simulated hunt trail; and an outdoor education area. Additional proposed improvements include shade ramadas, vault toilets, a solar-powered water well, and a portable metal container for storage and office space.

The Forest has not yet begun any environmental analysis on this proposal. In accordance with the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), should that process begin, the public will have multiple opportunities to comment on this proposal during the designated scoping, comment and objection periods, as part of the pre-decisional review process described in 36 CFR 218, Subparts A and B.

Comments to Santa Catalina Ranger District at [email protected] with the Subject titled: "Tucson Rod and Gun Club."
I wrote and got a response.
Everyone in the area that would like to keep shooting sports alive please send a email to them. It is early and we have time to have our voices heard.

CAUTION........
To quote President Reagan:
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help. "

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top