JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know that there are a lot of you who don't believe the government is constantly scanning the internet. Unfortunately, that is a fallacy. It is going to get even worse with the next administration. You are their enemy and they consider your existence a greater threat than Al Queda, ISIL and definitely the Communist Chinese. They confirmed that after Obama was elected and Janet Napolitano state that US veterans are threats. That was later confirmed by Hillary. Now, Joe Biden has taken up the communist mantle and will carry it forward. So, the entire US Intelligence Apparatus's and the Department of Homeland Security's focus will be turned inward against that threat from "Right Wing Extremists."

Every so often they let something slip to the media, who are more than happy to report it. The is an excerpt from an article that appeared on CBS News web feed:

"Investigators have a Google Maps photo of the address of the person of interest that shows a similar looking camper in the yard. Google Maps says the picture was taken in May 2019." (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...-to-nashville-blast/ar-BB1cfr45?ocid=msedgntp)

Why are investigators scanning Google Map photos? What software are they using to do that? You can rest assured that they can use the same software to scan for ANY pictures you post of your firearms in public forums. Think that story about losing your firearms in a boating accident is going to work when they show up with copies of your posts to boards such as this? Remember that anything you post on a forum such as this can be used against you in a court of law, including the pictures of your firearms.

Yep. I also have been posting for decades so it's a little late for me.

Lawrence of Arizona.jpg

I was out in the east part of Tucson last week. Saw one of the Google cars sitting in the parking lot for Arby's. First one I have seen in a long time. Most of the mapping here is done with airplanes. There used to be 2 twin engine airplanes at Deer Valley airport with plexiglass bellies. Large format cameras mounted above the glass. They claimed that they did land surveying I always thought they were part of the border patrol looking for crosser's.

It seems to me that if your in public you have no expectation of privacy. I also believe if your using a decent VPN the location is hidden. However if your camera is programmed to print the information in the pic then your hosed.

I was out in the east part of Tucson last week. Saw one of the Google cars sitting in the parking lot for Arby's. First one I have seen in a long time. Most of the mapping here is done with airplanes. There used to be 2 twin engine airplanes at Deer Valley airport with plexiglass bellies. Large format cameras mounted above the glass. They claimed that they did land surveying I always thought they were part of the border patrol looking for crosser's.

It seems to me that if your in public you have no expectation of privacy. I also believe if your using a decent VPN the location is hidden. However if your camera is programmed to print the information in the pic then your hosed.

I use a VPN but I'm convinced that if vpn's actually hindered the gov't, they would become illegal :eek:

I retired last year and for the first time in 46 years, no longer have a need for a TS/SBI clearance. I spent my entire adult life in the intelligence field in one job or another. The intelligence community was professional and focused on external threats until the 90's when Slick was in office. That's when the people in Washington started to turn the focus of the IC inward, not to protect the people of the United States, but to protect their plans for the country. That's also when slime like Bill Brennan went from being a low-level clerk to a department chief in the CIA. Clinton is the one who politicized the federal LE and intelligence communities to protect the Democrats and their plans, not the people of the United States. Hillary was heavily involved in selecting people for the FBI. Soros started buying into media companies and started organizations like "Move On" to protect Clinton. When 9-11 happened and the Patriot Act was being debated, they didn't bother to ask why the FBI was monitoring a bunch of rednecks in Michigan rather than focusing on the external terror threat that would eventually claim over 3000 American lives. Instead, it was a great opportunity for the Democrats to beef-up the Intel/LE machine and, if you notice, after Bush, turn it's focus inward once more.
Obama, Biden and Hillary were far more concerned with the threats to their agenda than they were with ISIS or Bin Laden. Trump threw a monkey wrench into the works and called them out as the "Swamp." So, the Left threw away any pretense of subtlety and cranked the propaganda machine into full on mode and broke every rule and law on the books to get enough votes in to make sure Biden won the election, the rules and law be damned. That's where we stand right now.

in az were allowed to buy, sell, trade or give away what ever and were ever we choose.just how the hell are they going to know or care whats were.and if everyone stands up to them just what are they going to due i know there will be wussys but most wont be.

I agree whole heartedly, but a few solitary oak trees will never make any difference. Getting the people to stand up against the machine will never happen. Most are to stupid to know the difference. Worse they believe the drivel spewed forth by the media/mob.
I never thought any force could rig an election until now. I always believed that the states would keep their own houses clean and do what is right. I never believed that what has happened did occur. I fear we are in for a very rough ride at the hands of the left.

The left has taken possession of the entire voting process in every state. There will never again even be the pretense of a fair election. They've thrown all of that pretending thing out the window. The country will bank hard left into a tail spin with leftist maniacs at the controls. The freedoms we all thought were our rights were nice while they lasted. Soon we will find out that our "rights" were simply "permissions" that will be rescinded one by one until we are all enemies of the state for even talking about the rights and freedoms we once had. Forums like this will be gone too....

im not sure about you all i for one will stay free puck there permission.allways been the black sheep and see no change in my future.if we all just flip off big brother like they flip us just what will they be able to do.they say there laws rule but yet they dont obey why the hell should we.

Years ago I sat the picnic table with my father and some men that wanted to register all our weapons in rural Iowa. I listened as father gave excuse after excuse about not owning any weapons. Not really understanding my fathers lies I waited until they left and asked why. He said the concept is not bad however the practical part was when that list gets into the wrong hands then you loose everything. As I grew older I realized how intelligent the old man was. I believe the same applies today and I do everything I can to avoid being on the list. That applies to any list.

Born free and will die free!!! I didn't serve this country to have those freedoms taken. The oath I took stands today!

I'm glad you've not yet been broken by the law, Charlie
Years ago I had a couple of the JPFO, 'Live Free or Die' shirts--I had to give them away after I received my 2nd prior as I was unable to continue living free and it was against the law to off myself:eek:

I'm glad you've not yet been broken by the law, Charlie
Years ago I had a couple of the JPFO, 'Live Free or Die' shirts--I had to give them away after I received my 2nd prior as I was unable to continue living free and it was against the law to off myself:eek:

OK brother I'm not sure if that was serious or you were kidding. I really wanted to laugh at it but wasn't sure :D

Sorry brother:(

It's been 8+ years since & I've had my rights & my ccw restored for awhile, so I'm mostly over it now. Unfortunately I can't forget the knowledge that my freedom can be ended in an instant, with a brush with the wrong cop

1 thing I also learned from this is if you are a cop, don't lay down on the floor and let your partner trip a fat guy right on top of you--it will cause you pain & the fat guy won't like it either :eek:

Last Edited:
Remember something very important - they concentrated on the Presidential election and several states remain conservative/Republican, (the two don't mean the same thing, of course), and right NOW is the time to start organizing and hammering on your state officials to outlaw ALL electronic voting machines until a company can demonstrate to a bi partisan panel AND experts that they are 100% un-hackable. This is the only window of vulnerability they left open. Get with your local rights outfit, (Arizona Citizens Defense League in AZ is outstanding), and get to work. State legislatures are opening very soon and the Left never, ever wastes times trying to take your rights away.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top