JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a G43X with Glock Ameriglo night sights (basically analogous to Trijicon HD's), and a left over G48 frame (same frame as the G43X) from my local FFL about a month ago...

I upgraded the mag-catches from the plastic Glock part to the Shield Arms metal version to work with the all metal FIFTEEN ROUND Shield Arms magazines (they'd eventually chew up the plastic Glock mag-catch).

I've owned a "standard" G43 (with Trijicon HD's) for several years now that I can put the slide on the G43X/48 frame which gives me the option of having two G43X's with 15+1 rounds, or just running "über compact" with the Pierce +1 grip extension for 7+1 rounds.

Why didn't I just get the G48 frame and save some money, you say? BECAUSE, you dummy.... one is none and two is one, THAT'S why! ;)

15+1 rounds in (almost) the same sized package as a G43, and smaller/thinner/lighter than a G19! Gotta love it!

21BE3410-962C-476D-A677-8A75A7BFB6BF.jpeg

GET SOME!! :s0010:

:s0053:

New Resource Reviews

Back Top