JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We will be performing a major software update Friday morning, requiring us to close the site beginning at 7AM MST. Estimated downtime is 4-6 hours.

Under development since 2019, this update includes a complete refresh of the front-end along with a rewrite of many major features and functions. This update will position us to add additional features over the next couple years, including a brand new classified system which we'll be rolling out in the coming months. Throughout development my number #1 has been to keep things similar (if not the same), in order to make the transition to this new version as painless as possible.

There will be bugs, it's inevitable. I'll work to resolve any issues as quickly as possible, but first I have to know about them. If you encounter any bugs, errors, quirks, etc. please let me know as soon as possible. Your positive and negative feedback is also very important, so if you have a thought on something please don't hesitate to let me know :)

And we're back! Thanks for your patience, that was a long 7 hours :confused:

As always, if you see anything which seems odd or out of place, or if you have any thoughts/opinions, please let me know either by starting a conversation or by posting in this thread :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top