JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do not know if this is the truth or not.
I can't say Yes or No because I had no audio. I'd like to know about what Dobbs and Sidney Powell were talking. Could it be about how the algorithm within the Dominion voting machines-- designed to switch Trump votes to BiteMe-- was overwhelmed by the speed and count of incoming votes for Trump that the algorithm failed-- which lead to its discovery? Trump must win, or such chicanery will not be pursued and our Liberty will have been compromised. Imagine living under a joke-ministration that you know was elected by virtue of fraud. I imagine you'd feel about as hopeless for a better tomorrow as does someone whom lives in some Third World open sewer where the word of one man is law, and woe be unto any poor batsard who questions that one man...

Are BiteMe and Hera coming for all guns owned by American citizens? Or just those with evil minds of their own, like have the black ones? Let's assume the BiteMe Joke-ministration wants just the sentient ones, like ARs and handguns of any physical size and caliber. Would it still be legal to build a bolt-action rifle that can put a 6.5mm bullet through a pineapple from 1600 yards away?

New Resource Reviews

Back Top