JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In school we were taught the Bill of Rights was part of the Constitution. The same Constitution we swore to defend when we went into the military and these politicians swear to defend when taking office. One man has taken that same oath his whole life again and again over a 43 year of his 'service' to America. We stick the title of 'The Honorable' before these politicians name. Why do we do that? If these 535 men and women were held to that oath I could count on one hand the number we the people wouldn't have dragged from their perch and made to answer for violating their oath. Some of these tyrants never had any honor to begin with. Only a small number have made an effort to abide by their oath to that document while the majority are only there to see what riches they can take.

Congress don't pay into Social Security they just voted to give them self full pay till the day they die. They have made them self immune to insider trading laws, sexual harassment laws, law suits for slander. They voted them self's out of the 'Affordable' Care Act. The way I read the Constitution all men our equal and no nobility title will ever be given to any elected official They are suppose to be held under the same laws as us peons. Yet I have yet to see one player that tried to remove an elected president with lies, false evidence, and fraud serve 10 seconds behind bars. The checks and balances our founders left us don't work when all our corrupt.

I left the Republican Party when a Republican Congress allowed obama get away with the murder of 130,000 of the ones he told America he had to save from the man running the richest country in Africa and freest in the Muslim world, Libya. A country who's prisons were over filled with terrorist, had no homeless and paid 14 cents at the pumps for a gallon of gas. Their leader had armed and trained the population to fight Al Qaeda and by the looks of their prisons they were winning until obama started his illegal war flying over 6,000 sorties of bunker busters and anti personal cluster bombs on the country, including hospitals. The results the victory flags of Al Qaeda flew across the now bombed out wasteland once called Libya, the prisons were emptied to make room for Black and Christian Libyans and when the terrorist left they took with them all of the Libyan army's hardware with them. When told about the brutal death of Omar Quadaffy obama made drone jokes while hillary cackled like an old hen finding a 12 inch rooster on live TV. A COUNTRY THAT POSED US NO HARM DESTROYED. Both still walk free.

A few months latter the South Africa Lawyers bubblegum. put out a statement saying obama had murdered thousands of people including 500 children all across Africa with drone attacks. These genocides were not even reported by our branch bait media but the rest of the world saw. In Malaysia obama was found guilty of among other things, genocide for Libya and all Africa. This is after his gun running to the worst bunch of butchering murderers in the Americas. Over 600 deaths to mostly Mexican military and police these weapons caused so fa. Again his attorney general was found guilty of Contempt of Congress but was never brought up on any charges. Just how many must die before murder turns to genocide? Less than a week after Fast and Furious story broke obama was giving a speech in Mexico City saying ALL violent crime in Mexico was the cause of American gun owners. You would think after hearing that the people of Mexico didn't lynch him on the spot. This obama has the deaths of ten of thousands on his hands but still sleeps at night, even with all his baby murders on his hands.

Joe biden is no stranger to corruption and murder, he even brags about it and with fraud he is our president Violating his oath and being absent of any honor he is trying to ban weapons used less than a hammer to kill. Why? Because tyrants can't rule an armed population. I have grand children now and they deserve the same freedoms I had. I will not be burying my weapons this time as we did when Bill was grabbing guns. I will not give an inch. I feel sorry for the ones stupid enough doing this tyrants biding for him. Joe forgets he puts his pants on one leg at a time. He is not a god. out of my cold dead hand does not apply because I and millions of Americans are not going to lose . We aren't British or from down under. We are Americans and we know tyrants and how to deal with them. We won't be burying guns.

Anyone boxing up obama I will pay 4th class postage by way of leaking tuna boat to get him to Malaysia

Last Edited:
I watched an ad where slow joe said in the first 100 days he was going to open the borders and give all of the illegals a path to citizenship especially the Daca group. The court challenges will start.

If the republicans loose Georgia and slow joe has both houses of congress behind him. The country may be doomed. I am not going to bury my tools but I am going to move real soon and my safe will be a lot harder to find in the new place.

I watched an ad where slow joe said in the first 100 days he was going to open the borders and give all of the illegals a path to citizenship especially the Daca group. The court challenges will start.

If the republicans loose Georgia and slow joe has both houses of congress behind him. The country may be doomed. I am not going to bury my tools but I am going to move real soon and my safe will be a lot harder to find in the new place.

One thing I'm feeling positive about is we still have 50 GOP senators, which should make it tough for ignorant lefty's to pass any 'meaningful' legislation

I have little faith that freedom with survive unless something drastic happens, and while I would wish for a peaceful change, the likelihood of that ever happening is probably close to zero! I have very little faith that any of our politicians will stop what's coming, instead, they will fill their coffers and hide in their glass house's and high white towers and wait till the rabble and un washed mass's do what needs doing! God Help Us!

I have little faith that freedom with survive unless something drastic happens, and while I would wish for a peaceful change, the likelihood of that ever happening is probably close to zero! I have very little faith that any of our politicians will stop what's coming, instead, they will fill their coffers and hide in their glass house's and high white towers and wait till the rabble and un washed mass's do what needs doing! God Help Us!
God may have abandon us. Biden and little Bullet Magnet Beto is in the WH. Unless fraud is proved.
Old Crusty has been violating his oath for 43 years. There hasn't been a no law anti-Second Amendment bill he hasn't signed onto. No other branch of government, our military, or the people has called Old Crusty out on his long violation of Oath to the Constitution. Could that make Old Crusty open to a bullet in the head? What about Stupid convicted felon Beto, death by 100 rounds of.22 shorts?

Here is the break down. America has 1.3 active troops, none are gun grabbers. There are 1.1 million reserve American Troops, most gun owners, a lot members of the NRA and other pro Second Amendment Organizations. Total 2.4 million that 90% would never disarm American Citizens. American law enforcement a total 697,195 in 2019. Does anyone know a police officer that doesn't own an AR-15? In 2008 there were 708,569. That can mean only one thing, more guns less crime. Will Old Crusty make police immune to the law to do his evil 'biden'? Maybe but cops aren't stupid. So you now have a total of 3.1 million that are maybes at best.

Obama armed a lot of Federal agencies. To name only a few: Environmental Protection, Veterans Affairs, Health and Human Services, IRS, Animal and Plant Health Inspection. That tells you right there
obama armed most all 9 million spread over 200 agencies.

Gun grabbers latest scar words are 'super gun owners', anyone owning 10 guns or more, Why it's scar words and why anyone would only own 10 guns is beyond me but they say there are 8 million of them. I don't think any of these 8 million or even someone owning one will be waiting behind their closed door with his guns to joyfully hand them over to the ones stupid enough to sign up to do the temporary job.

So to Crusty, little felon Beto, and every half wit that follows them, bring it.

I can see it all now. Crusty and Little Beto, holding a clip board walking up to my door. The perfect day to prove my patriotism.

Last Edited:
Was in Walmart about an hour ago. Saw some schmekel walk in wearing a "Copulate Trump" t-shirt, save the familiar four-letter word was used instead of my use of the word "copulate." The letters were white and very large against a blue background. I wasn't offended because I understand the gutter level at which the Criminal Left operates. Imagine if I walked in wearing a "Copulate BiteMe" t-shirt. I've no doubt some brain-dead fool whom votes for endless welfare and limitless government spending on absolutely idiotic studies about the mating habits of some tiny insect in the Amazon Jungle would get up in my face and accuse me of being a hater. I hate just two things: Thieves and liars. My dad taught me this decades ago. A thief steals your property; you can probably replace it at your own expense. A liar steals your trust, and that you can never replace. My disdain for thieves and liars is why I'm a conservative Republican. I'm sure we have our share of them, but I believe ours are nowhere as vehement as are theirs...

We now know the answer to two questions for certain: 1) Why did BiteMe never go out of his basement to campaign? Answer: Because he knew that the votes for Trump would be deleted or switched to him, and 2) Why did the Criminal Left Media continually badger Trump to answer the question about him conceding on Election Night if he didn't have the votes? Answer: The Criminal Left Media was the gatekeeper of the knowledge that the election was rigged in BiteMe's favor. The media filth wanted a promise from Trump that he would not investigate a close election...

Last Edited:
God may have abandon us. Biden and little Bullet Magnet Beto is in the WH. Unless fraud is proved.
Old Crusty has been violating his oath for 43 years. There hasn't been a no law anti-Second Amendment bill he hasn't signed onto. No other branch of government, our military, or the people has called Old Crusty out on his long violation of Oath to the Constitution. Could that make Old Crusty open to a bullet in the head? What about Stupid convicted felon Beto, death by 100 rounds of.22 shorts?

Here is the break down. America has 1.3 active troops, none are gun grabbers. There are 1.1 million reserve American Troops, most gun owners, a lot members of the NRA and other pro Second Amendment Organizations. Total 2.4 million that 90% would never disarm American Citizens. American law enforcement a total 697,195 in 2019. Does anyone know a police officer that doesn't own an AR-15? In 2008 there were 708,569. That can mean only one thing, more guns less crime. Will Old Crusty make police immune to the law to do his evil 'biden'? Maybe but cops aren't stupid. So you now have a total of 3.1 million that are maybes at best.

Obama armed a lot of Federal agencies. To name only a few: Environmental Protection, Veterans Affairs, Health and Human Services, IRS, Animal and Plant Health Inspection. That tells you right there
obama armed most all 9 million spread over 200 agencies.

Gun grabbers latest scar words are 'super gun owners', anyone owning 10 guns or more, Why it's scar words and why anyone would only own 10 guns is beyond me but they say there are 8 million of them. I don't think any of these 8 million or even someone owning one will be waiting behind their closed door with his guns to joyfully hand them over to the ones stupid enough to sign up to do the temporary job.

So to Crusty, little felon Beto, and every half wit that follows them, bring it.

I can see it all now. Crusty and Little Beto, holding a clip board walking up to my door. The perfect day to prove my patriotism.

The thing I don't understand about this hatred for guns is that out of the 3 million who die yearly, only about 1% of those people are killed by guns--it's really no big deal in the scheme of things and when you consider that more people are killed by knives & hammers then scary black rifles, it's certainly not gonna be impacting the death rate much, even if every gun were able to be rounded up.

Killers will always find a way to kill--it's the victims that need help ( guns)

In school we were taught the Bill of Rights was part of the Constitution. The same Constitution we swore to defend when we went into the military and these politicians swear to defend when taking office. One man has taken that same oath his whole life again and again over a 43 year of his 'service' to America. We stick the title of 'The Honorable' before these politicians name. Why do we do that? If these 535 men and women were held to that oath I could count on one hand the number we the people wouldn't have dragged from their perch and made to answer for violating their oath. Some of these tyrants never had any honor to begin with. Only a small number have made an effort to abide by their oath to that document while the majority are only there to see what riches they can take.

Congress don't pay into Social Security they just voted to give them self full pay till the day they die. They have made them self immune to insider trading laws, sexual harassment laws, law suits for slander. They voted them self's out of the 'Affordable' Care Act. The way I read the Constitution all men our equal and no nobility title will ever be given to any elected official They are suppose to be held under the same laws as us peons. Yet I have yet to see one player that tried to remove an elected president with lies, false evidence, and fraud serve 10 seconds behind bars. The checks and balances our founders left us don't work when all our corrupt.

I left the Republican Party when a Republican Congress allowed obama get away with the murder of 130,000 of the ones he told America he had to save from the man running the richest country in Africa and freest in the Muslim world, Libya. A country who's prisons were over filled with terrorist, had no homeless and paid 14 cents at the pumps for a gallon of gas. Their leader had armed and trained the population to fight Al Qaeda and by the looks of their prisons they were winning until obama started his illegal war flying over 6,000 sorties of bunker busters and anti personal cluster bombs on the country, including hospitals. The results the victory flags of Al Qaeda flew across the now bombed out wasteland once called Libya, the prisons were emptied to make room for Black and Christian Libyans and when the terrorist left they took with them all of the Libyan army's hardware with them. When told about the brutal death of Omar Quadaffy obama made drone jokes while hillary cackled like an old hen finding a 12 inch rooster on live TV. A COUNTRY THAT POSED US NO HARM DESTROYED. Both still walk free.

A few months latter the South Africa Lawyers bubblegum. put out a statement saying obama had murdered thousands of people including 500 children all across Africa with drone attacks. These genocides were not even reported by our branch bait media but the rest of the world saw. In Malaysia obama was found guilty of among other things, genocide for Libya and all Africa. This is after his gun running to the worst bunch of butchering murderers in the Americas. Over 600 deaths to mostly Mexican military and police these weapons caused so fa. Again his attorney general was found guilty of Contempt of Congress but was never brought up on any charges. Just how many must die before murder turns to genocide? Less than a week after Fast and Furious story broke obama was giving a speech in Mexico City saying ALL violent crime in Mexico was the cause of American gun owners. You would think after hearing that the people of Mexico didn't lynch him on the spot. This obama has the deaths of ten of thousands on his hands but still sleeps at night, even with all his baby murders on his hands.

Joe biden is no stranger to corruption and murder, he even brags about it and with fraud he is our president Violating his oath and being absent of any honor he is trying to ban weapons used less than a hammer to kill. Why? Because tyrants can't rule an armed population. I have grand children now and they deserve the same freedoms I had. I will not be burying my weapons this time as we did when Bill was grabbing guns. I will not give an inch. I feel sorry for the ones stupid enough doing this tyrants biding for him. Joe forgets he puts his pants on one leg at a time. He is not a god. out of my cold dead hand does not apply because I and millions of Americans are not going to lose . We aren't British or from down under. We are Americans and we know tyrants and how to deal with them. We won't be burying guns.

Anyone boxing up obama I will pay 4th class postage by way of leaking tuna boat to get him to Malaysia
They steal, lie, arrogate power to themselves in contravention of our God-given sacred and fundimental LAW and and they all sleep safely in their beds, because the power of the United States protects us all in this great (admittedly not perfect) nation. As we desert The Almighty, S/HE doesnt desert US... but sorrows that we are under full sail away from our Constitution ... Often these days I am happy knowing my days are likely few, that I will leave for a brighter shore, God willing, and probably won't be around to experience the collapse and destruction of my beloved country. May GOD forgive us all for our weaknesses and personal short-comings and lead us back to the Divine Heart and repentance! Im not a holy-joe or religious nut but seek to be in synch with the right, the just, the light, and truth. TOO BAD our leaders for the most part do NOT seek the Light, the good, the just, the true.... GOD save us all, no matter what our "religion" may be... amen...GOD save the United States and cleanse us of our national sins!
And that's all I have to say about that! G.B.A.!

Last Edited:
1605860913448.png

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Prescott Valley, AZ
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top