JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Gently used, purchased from SGC, I have a Smith & Wesson package deal. S&W M&P 9mm C.O.R.E Pro Series. It has NOT had any work, tampered or customization done to it. It has original case and all accesories that were included. Included are 13 factory S&W hicap 17 rnd magazines. Burris Fastfire 3 reflex optic with original packaging, tool and additional mounting brackets included in box. This entire set up is clean and in excellent like new condition. No dings, scrapes, idiot marks as I take good care of my sh*t. Included are a thigh rig with a Blackhawk Serpa Holster and a aftermarket Kydex tension Rhand draw holster. No ammo included. Go to Cabella's Cheaper Than Dirt and Optics Planet to price out the wares, you'll see this is a $1350 to $1450 packge retail without tax, etc. Wanting $1100 firm, will not piece/part out. Not looking for any trades. Chris 480-773-3613 or email. Must have valid AZ ID or CCW and be able to possess. No one under 21. I like dealing with experienced buyers who know how to make transactions like this go smoothly.

***I also have a Cobra tactical nylon hard belt with (2) .556 kydex holders and (4) 9mm kydex holders with a kydex holster made for the M&P with the Streamlight TLR-3 attached for additional cost if you want the whole rig. I have plenty of other accessories, holsters and gear.

Keywords:

IMG-2230.JPG unnamed.jpg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top