JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for someone who owns (or has owned) a Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 in 9mm or .45 ACP. I am thinking about picking up a 4" model, either with or without the thumb safety. How do they shoot?? Manageable recoil?? Muzzle rise?? I see that there is an EZ model now, which will be a low bore axis model. I am also seeing Performance Center versions, as well as C.O.R.E models. So, I would just like to get some feedback on them. Thanks in advance.

I've owned the .45 shield. It's a good pistol, never had a malfunction with it. It does have a little bit of thump tonite but very manageable recoil. I switched to a Snith and Wesson 9C for the wife and fykk size .9mm for myself, I wanted more capacity for my conceal carry and surprisingly, probably becasue I'm a bigger guy, it conceals very well but not as good as the shield.

I've owned the .45 shield. It's a good pistol, never had a malfunction with it. It does have a little bit of thump to it but very manageable recoil. I switched to a Smith and Wesson 9C for the wife and full size .9 M&P for myself, I wanted more capacity for my conceal carry and surprisingly, probably becasue I'm a bigger guy, it conceals very well but not as good as the shield.

I am looking for someone who owns (or has owned) a Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 in 9mm or .45 ACP. I am thinking about picking up a 4" model, either with or without the thumb safety. How do they shoot?? Manageable recoil?? Muzzle rise?? I see that there is an EZ model now, which will be a low bore axis model. I am also seeing Performance Center versions, as well as C.O.R.E models. So, I would just like to get some feedback on them. Thanks in advance.

As an FFL Holder, I have sold and used almost every M&P model ever made. The ergonomics are outstanding, recoil is very controllable, and the new EZ models are designed with a grip safety and a much easier to retract slide. every one of these that I have sold have been very well received by the customers.
Phil, MP Veteran Custom Firearms
Prescott Valley AZ.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top