JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for someone who owns (or has owned) a Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 in 9mm or .45 ACP. I am thinking about picking up a 4" model, either with or without the thumb safety. How do they shoot?? Manageable recoil?? Muzzle rise?? I see that there is an EZ model now, which will be a low bore axis model. I am also seeing Performance Center versions, as well as C.O.R.E models. So, I would just like to get some feedback on them. Thanks in advance.

I've owned the .45 shield. It's a good pistol, never had a malfunction with it. It does have a little bit of thump tonite but very manageable recoil. I switched to a Snith and Wesson 9C for the wife and fykk size .9mm for myself, I wanted more capacity for my conceal carry and surprisingly, probably becasue I'm a bigger guy, it conceals very well but not as good as the shield.

I've owned the .45 shield. It's a good pistol, never had a malfunction with it. It does have a little bit of thump to it but very manageable recoil. I switched to a Smith and Wesson 9C for the wife and full size .9 M&P for myself, I wanted more capacity for my conceal carry and surprisingly, probably becasue I'm a bigger guy, it conceals very well but not as good as the shield.

I am looking for someone who owns (or has owned) a Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 in 9mm or .45 ACP. I am thinking about picking up a 4" model, either with or without the thumb safety. How do they shoot?? Manageable recoil?? Muzzle rise?? I see that there is an EZ model now, which will be a low bore axis model. I am also seeing Performance Center versions, as well as C.O.R.E models. So, I would just like to get some feedback on them. Thanks in advance.

As an FFL Holder, I have sold and used almost every M&P model ever made. The ergonomics are outstanding, recoil is very controllable, and the new EZ models are designed with a grip safety and a much easier to retract slide. every one of these that I have sold have been very well received by the customers.
Phil, MP Veteran Custom Firearms
Prescott Valley AZ.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Prescott Valley, AZ
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top