JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD*** ***SOLD*** ***SOLD*** ***SOLD*** I am looking to trade or sell my Smith & Wesson 915 9mm. This was Smith & Wesson's first aluminum framed semi automatic pistol. It is in pretty decent shape for its age, but it does have some holster wear and a couple of scratches on the frame (it was like that when I got it - it makes it a perfect truck gun). It has never failed to fire, failed to eject, or failed to chamber. This is a very reliable pistol.

It will come with one original stainless steel 15 round magazine, as well as aftermarket 14 & 30 round magazines (one each). This firearm uses the same magazines as the 59 series S&W pistols. You will also receive a Fobus paddle holster, a Galco leather belt holster, and a Bianchi nylon belt holster.

I am asking $450. I will need to see a valid Arizona ID or CCW permit. I also require a signed bill of sale (I will have two copies to sign - one for each party).

Trades: I would trade for a CZ P10 C, an S&W M&P 2.0, a Sig Sauer P320 (5" only), or a Beretta 92FS or 92A1 in stainless. I am only looking for full size pistols and 9mm only. I will put up a little cash on my end to make up the difference.

DSC09707.jpg DSC09708.jpg DSC09709.jpg DSC09710.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top