JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just picked one up and without everyone jumping on my about better handguns out there. Yes I know but for what i could afford im pretty happy. But...

Any info on trigger upgrades?

15164873444501589120639.jpg

Two of my boys shot the original Sigma pistols when they were in the police academy. They worked out well. and lasted a long time. That was before the APEX trigger came out. But they did improve it quite a bit with a spring kit. DR

Two of my boys shot the original Sigma pistols when they were in the police academy. They worked out well. and lasted a long time. That was before the APEX trigger came out. But they did improve it quite a bit with a spring kit. DR

Sigma, there's a blast from the past. I remember looking at those in magazines in high school :)

Sorry I don't have any info on trigger upgrades for the sd9ve.

First pistol I ever bought and carried a lot of years ago was the Smith SW9VE.... shot it to earn my first Concealed Carry Permit in Texas... and I still have it, nestled - ready behind a picture frame box in my living room.. Despite the maligning of today's melinnial "purists" who also hate the Glock guns that copied the S and W, it was and is a gun that will go bang very time you pull the trigger... and If you are any good at all, everything will go into the 1 through 4 rings of the target at 25 feet. Don't carry it anymore, but If I had to, I would trust what it AND I are capable of. Why screw around with a gun that works, "upgrades" are like a satellite radio in your truck... there's nothing there so why pay extra.

First pistol I ever bought and carried a lot of years ago was the Smith SW9VE.... shot it to earn my first Concealed Carry Permit in Texas... and I still have it, nestled - ready behind a picture frame box in my living room.. Despite the maligning of today's melinnial "purists" who also hate the Glock guns that copied the S and W, it was and is a gun that will go bang very time you pull the trigger... and If you are any good at all, everything will go into the 1 through 4 rings of the target at 25 feet. Don't carry it anymore, but If I had to, I would trust what it AND I are capable of. Why screw around with a gun that works, "upgrades" are like a satellite radio in your truck... there's nothing there so why pay extra.
From a guy that likes them, the Apex trigger is a big improvement! It takes that long trigger pull and shortens it to a nice crisp trigger. It also shortens the reset. And takes away that spongy feel the factory trigger had. I know the OP for this has probably moved on. But this is for who ever reads this down the line. DR

Understood... Since I have no problem with a longer trigger pull or one different from gun to gun... it is not a factor. As the old saying goes; "that's why we have vanilla and chocolate".. I figure if I encounter a kill or be killed situation... crisp or spongy trigger will be the last thing I fret about.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top