JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$910 Local pickup in Las Vegas area or will ship all the items to FFL for actual cost.

Smith and Wesson Revolver, Model 27-2, .357 Magnum, 6 inch, blue steel, used, in good condition. This firearm also fires .38 special. This is on Smith and Wesson's N Frame. It is a solid performer and very strong.

Features a target hammer and target trigger, with front patridge sight, and adjustable rear black blade sight. This gun is a shooter, not a safe queen. It shoots very well, with a smooth trigger pull. Charge holes are recessed, and barrel appears pinned. I believe this is called a 3 screw model.

Approximate Manufacture Date range appears to be 1970-1972. Lockup and timing appear to be good; I just shot and cleaned it the other day. It has a little holster wear, but no rust. Previous owner painted vertical rearward facing portion of front blade white color (assuming for contrast purposes) which should be readily removable. Fiream comes with black Pachmayer presentation grips.

Also included is a Black Basketweave Sam Brown Belt with chrome buckle, Tex Shoemaker Double speedloader pouch, two speedloaders, all in very good condition, and a Safety Speed Holster SHP6 Black Basketweave Clamshell Holster in fair to good condition, functions great. No leather cracks; Sam Brown looks almost brand new. Price includes everything.

The firearm is fairly shiny with reflections; therefore, the photos don't do the best justice. The bluing is overall in good condition, but not perfect, with minor expected holster wear consistent with a "shooter" of its age. No rust found. This is a beautiful firearm, and I hate to part with it, but need the funds for another project.

So consider the Model 27... the "original" 357 Magnum, the successor to the Registered Magnum. Although General George Patton regularly carried an ivory handled .45 long colt single action revolver as his mainstay, he also carried his N Frame Smith and Wesson .357 which he called his "killing gun." So now, you too can own a piece of history!

You may email questions to me at: [email protected]. Please provide your contact information if you want me to call or text you in response. Thank you!

A81660F6-06F1-4F60-A5E9-EE0362E3F4B5.jpeg E78E3E81-201A-4BAE-9B36-C450FEEF7A22.jpeg C13B7633-C835-4040-A4BB-3F5CA4649575.jpeg D09FADBD-E8E2-4882-BA12-E5B09186AD39.jpeg C5679C16-AF7C-47A2-A990-9C69274C3C6A.jpeg FF5329FA-80D4-4951-B70F-09D4D487F2B4.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top