JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Welp, There goes the neighborhood, She spreads her legs for whom ever and sleeps her way to power, God Help us if those two make it to the White House!

What I do not get is the concept she is black. She is a mutt just like the rest of
The whole African-American thing is a sick joke, offensive to actual Africans! She is not African, she is Indian and Jamaican!
She is no more African then Joe Stalin, but her aspirations are awful close to his!

And this whole African- American thing, it's offensive, you are ether one or the other, not both, and if you cannot accept that, GTFO!

The whole African-American thing is a sick joke, offensive to actual Africans! She is not African, she is Indian and Jamaican!
She is no more African then Joe Stalin, but her aspirations are awful close to his!

And this whole African- American thing, it's offensive, you are ether one or the other, not both, and if you cannot accept that, GTFO!

Then there is this......
K_Harris_Family_Tree.jpg

Aloha, Mark

All I can say is, I trust Trump and I will do that again come election day. He has been nominated for 2 Nobel peace prize.

The media shades Trump's image and achievement. Whoever trusts Biden is trusting his own doom.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top