JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Alas, victories cited haven't survived the court's judical review as for the marches...i have a grain of salt for sale over that being a victory since this nation has been holding marches since the mid 1800s where some made a difference others not so much!

An editorial piece by a UK newspaper that started their paper originally as an anti-gun propaganda outlet to begin with. Their slant is just a bit too much for me. If you go to their site - they fully support the idea of blue-helmeted UN troops coming into the USA to disarm us.

My personal take on that will be to paint the tops of all my Mozambique drill sillhouette targets blue in anticipation of their arrival.

Molon Labe.

Alas, victories cited haven't survived the court's judical review as for the marches...i have a grain of salt for sale over that being a victory since this nation has been holding marches since the mid 1800s where some made a difference others not so much!

"Alas, victories cited haven't survived?" You are despondent that gun control "victories" don't stand up to judicial review?

I am truly sorry Rob, et al., that you misconstrued my post, however if you review the link Joe provided in the initial post of the thread, you will note the article proclaimed the numerous knee jerk statutes enacted by numerous states as a victory for their side.

Now, with that context in mind, please re-read my post "alas the victories cited haven't survived the court's judicial review...."

Meaning, their glee is premature as these should not be counted under the victory column until they pass the court's review(s)! (You do notice I make no prediction on passing/failing said court review.)

Further, I pointed out how can 'marches' be put under the victory column as they are blase since we have been having them for a variety of issues since the mid-1800s! (read - yawn, oh look another march, sigh!)

I hope that quantifies my post for you Rob, if not please let me know!

Oh, yes. Oh, yes. So very, very many of the attendees at the Lies About Our Lives protest were fired-up "students." Truth is, only about eleven percent of the attendees were students; the other eighty-nine percent were Himmlery supporters. If it's one thing we know about the Evil Left, it's that whatever they profess is most likely far removed from the actual truth.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top