JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There are a ton of posts from some foreigner entity trying to sell something. Please look into this.

Avelox Preis. Avelox Online Bestellen. Avelox Kaufen Ohne Rezept

Those are just 3 of the posts.

What can a member do if we see this kind of schiff, beyond alerting the Mods? Is there any way we can mount a solitary attack right back at these batsards?

There are a ton of posts from some foreigner entity trying to sell something. Please look into this.

Those are just 3 of the posts.
Looks like they're trying to sell some kind of "medicine" that doesn't require a prescription. My guess is it's something to lose all the weight put on by hogging-down sauerbraten and swilling-down Oktoberfest beer...

What can a member do if we see this kind of schiff, beyond alerting the Mods? Is there any way we can mount a solitary attack right back at these batsards?

Report them to the mods. We will smash it. Really there is no other way except if you know a mod personally and can text them which happens on NWFA because so many of us have met either through group shoots or meeting for breakfast once in a while.

The best way to report a spammer or any other problematic post is to hit the report button. It should go to the entire moderator staff and the first to see it can take care of it. If you PM one then you have to hope that person is online. There are only 8 staff members and considering this is more of a localized forum most of us members are on the same timezone or only an hour off from each other.

Like @11Charlie said, the best thing you guys can do is hit the report button which automatically flags down all the mods, and its usually me, 11Charley or DB that will see it as were checking in through out the day!
As we build up the membership here, it is hoped we can add more mods, and turn over the reigns to more locals, but for now, we are happy to help keep things running as smoothly as we can!

Like @11Charlie said, the best thing you guys can do is hit the report button which automatically flags down all the mods, and its usually me, 11Charley or DB that will see it as were checking in through out the day!
As we build up the membership here, it is hoped we can add more mods, and turn over the reigns to more locals, but for now, we are happy to help keep things running as smoothly as we can!
I know the feeling of always checking in during the day. I am an admin on a GM Truck forum with over 12000 members. My mods take care of a lot of the stuff but then there is the occasional thing that they cannot handle and the contact me or the site owner. The site owner is on the east coast while I am on the west. Our staff is on the east coast and midwest right now.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top