JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably not, for the unwashed masses. I'm willing to bet if a member of the "Elite" wanted to go to a stadium with their security entourage, they could be armed, same with a politician, government official, etc.
The underlying message that sends to me being " your life is meaningless and unimportant, you don't need a right to protect it."
I do my best to NOT support any business that has "No firearms allowed" policy. It's pretty tough, especially these days.

I heard about this on Reno's KKOH 780 radio the other day. I figgered the girl would not sing because the stadium is not a gun-free zone, meaning "David Pigg has instructed me not to sing because guns are allowed in your stadium." I was pleasantly surprised to later read that she has chosen not to sing because guns are not allowed in the stadium. I was wrong in my initial, ignorant thought. She did indeed stand tall for Liberty. You gotta respect her for that, and I certainly do.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top