JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not on any social media. I have no desire to vomit-out the intimate details of my entire private life to tens of millions of others around the world. Rush Limbaugh says that twitter is the sewer of the internet. I have to agree with him, after reading tweets that yahoo! attaches to its various yahoo!News stories. If there ever was a group of people who have their heads very deeply inserted into a bodily canal where the sun doesn't shine, it's the virulent twitter user. They can have it; I have no need nor use for such trivialities...

The people who work at and control social media - live in a bubble of like-minded liberals, and are quite surprised by how many "normal" people there are in the country who do not share their same views on Constitutional rights, freedoms, the environment, the number of genders, what a family is, which bathroom to use, or even clothing or hair styles. They simply cannot relate to "normal" people at all. So they do what they can to force "normal" people conform to their ideas about how people should live, or think, or talk.

The way the media excoriates people for what they've posted on social media, I have to wonder why anyone would want to be a part of such stupidity. We have this young man who raised $1.7 million for a children's hospital. Budweiser Brewing saw his viral twitter campaign and got involved. Then some sourpuss reporter began looking into the social media past of the young man and found "offensive" tweets from years ago. Budweiser bailed-out, and now the hospital will not be receiving any more money. So as not to be associated with the "offensive tweeter," Budweiser runs away from donating money for what has to be one of the greatest causes ever. If I was helping to raise money for a children's hospital and somebody said my tweets from years ago were offensive, I'd tell them to go copulate themselves. No amount of money ever donated to save the life of a child is wasted or is of no value because the source isn't politically correct. A dollar donated by Mother Theresa is just as valuable as a dollar donated by Barabbas. If we're working to save a child stricken with cancer or some other dread disease, what difference does it make from where the money comes? Is publicity more valuable than the life of a child? This PC bullschumer has become insane. PC isn't about not being offensive; it's about controlling your speech. I'm no genius but I think that once the government is in control of your speech, then will come their control of your thoughts...

Our media firmly believes it has the right and responsibility to control exactly what we think - by editing, obfuscating, slanting or outright making up the agenda-driven information they present to the public.

Our media firmly believes it has the right and responsibility to control exactly what we think - by editing, obfuscating, slanting or outright making up the agenda-driven information they present to the public.
This is why I watch ONLY Tucker, Hannity and Laura. I don't even watch the FOX newscasts. Shep Smith is on; Donna Brazile is on. I'm not going to watch such bullschumer. I know they're going to BS me. I'd have to be an idiot to sit there and allow myself to be subjected to such propaganda. I listen to Rush, Hannity and Mark Levin on the radio. I have no use for anything a liberal would tell me...

Last Edited:
I
The way the media excoriates people for what they've posted on social media, I have to wonder why anyone would want to be a part of such stupidity. We have this young man who raised $1.7 million for a children's hospital. Budweiser Brewing saw his viral twitter campaign and got involved. Then some sourpuss reporter began looking into the social media past of the young man and found "offensive" tweets from years ago. Budweiser bailed-out, and now the hospital will not be receiving any more money. So as not to be associated with the "offensive tweeter," Budweiser runs away from donating money for what has to be one of the greatest causes ever. If I was helping to raise money for a children's hospital and somebody said my tweets from years ago were offensive, I'd tell them to go copulate themselves. No amount of money ever donated to save the life of a child is wasted or is of no value because the source isn't politically correct. A dollar donated by Mother Theresa is just as valuable as a dollar donated by Barabbas. If we're working to save a child stricken with cancer or some other dread disease, what difference does it make from where the money comes? Is publicity more valuable than the life of a child? This PC bullschumer has become insane. PC isn't about not being offensive; it's about controlling your speech. I'm no genius but I think that once the government is in control of your speech, then will come their control of your thoughts...

I have been accused of "offending" all kinds of folks in the past. When they mention how offensive my conservative thoughts were, they really expect me to cower in the corner, mumble mea culpa's, and follow in goosestep behind their lead . . . .

I refuse to apologize or walk back my statements.

I confirm their "right to be offended" by saying, "You have the God given RIGHT to be offended by anything and everything that I say, and I for one will NEVER deprive you of that RIGHT. I will fight to the death to protect your right to be offended. "

That really screws with their head.

That really screws with their head.
I imagine so. They can't emotionally process that you have disagreed with them-- while at the same time-- defending their right to take umbrage. Has to be the intellectual equivalent of a left uppercut being instantly followed-up by a right cross. Mmmmm. I can imagine a few I'd like to see subjected to such pugilistic expertise. I'd pay good money for ringside seats...

Last Edited:
Because....
THEY (just like with politicians), believe that they're the sharpest pencils in the box and know far better than you or I.

In other words.......
We should just get used to being TOLD how to live, act and how to think.

Aloha, Mark

Because....
THEY (just like with politicians), believe that they're the sharpest pencils in the box and know far better than you or I.

In other words.......
We should just get used to being TOLD how to live, act and how to think.

Aloha, Mark

I try to understand their point of view and see things their way, but I just cannot achieve their position . . . . .

man-head-up-butt.jpg

Sadly much of the younger generation get all their info from social media and never question the content. Social media does more to influence the election process than those pesky Russians could have ever hoped for. Anyone have Trumps contact info? Now that the CIA has changed the rules on whistleblowers, he is being tagged in what is equivalent to 'red flagging'. I wanted to ask him how much fun he was having and if he wished that on American gun owners.

I am done with these sights and in doing so I never have to listen to these stupid Leftist. I don't care what the issue is they are 100% wrong, no common sense, no morals, and no idea on the Constitution. There will never be a gun confiscation in America. There are gun owners and there are gun owners and the second group will be turning over nothing. WHO WOULD THE STUPID DEMOCRATS GET TO ROUND UP THE GUNS? No one because no one is that stupid. There are over 8 million the gun grabbers call super gun owners, a scare word made up to describe anyone owning 10 or more guns. You know this biggest army on earth is going to turn it their guns, right?

We all know what this is all about. Only a tyrant or a fool is going to tell you he wants to take your means of protection to protect you.Every gun I own will go to my family not a power crazed government tyrant. Government tyrants have murdered between 200 and 300 million the last hundred years and it all started with control.

But I would welcome a gun buy back. I could rid my self of some none firing weapons and use the money to buy some new ones. Gun smiths love gun buy backs. If they ever tried to disarm us no matter how you look at it the Leftist would lose because we are not British or Australians. We are Americans that bow to no one.

Twitter makes the worst bathroom you've ever been in look like a hospital.
Imagine the types of people who devote maybe six hours a day to that sewage. Would six hours be normal? Would it be more than the average user spends per day? The more I hear about social media, the less interest I have in it...

Imagine the types of people who devote maybe six hours a day to that sewage. Would six hours be normal? Would it be more than the average user spends per day? The more I hear about social media, the less interest I have in it...
Social media is a lot of peoples entire life. It has become the opposite of its name, people who live on it are actually anti-social and don't know how to interact with real people. Sample some sites and see how nasty users become, certainly the attitudes expressed would get you a shot in the nose or shunned by real people.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top