JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Specifications
Dimensions: 5.01" x 1.06"OD Weight: 7.3 Ounces
Calibers: Up to 5.56mm NATO Material: 17-4 HH1150SS QPQ
Rate of Fire: Full Auto*
Lifetime Warranty
1474-D Sound Levels
.22LR 112.3 dB
.223/5.56mm 138.4 dB
Test Details
*.223/5.56 16" barrel length minimum
Now you can put your small pistol can on your rifle!
Lynx is tough enough to withstand full-auto 5.56mm NATO mag dumps, and it's "pellet gun quiet" on 22LR rifles with standard velocity ammo. There's no need to buy low-powered sub-sonic ammo to get Hollywood quiet performance with Lynx.
It's quiet, it's tough, it's AMAZING!
"Amazing;" it's the most common comment we hear when people experience Lynx for the first time. Lynx is hearing safe on an AR15 and stupid quiet on 22LR. Easily disassembled with common hand tools, Lynx can be thoroughly cleaned of rimfire fouling that can destroy a sealed can.
This is a NFA item and all federal and state laws apply. It must be shipped to buyer's FFL/SOT, which transfer involves no ATF fees. But, the transfer from buyer's FFL/SOT to buyer will involve a $200 tax stamp which buyer is responsible to pay. The transfer to buyer's FFL/SOT will be done after payment in full. Refunds will NOT be given due to poor performance by ATF. Buyers of NFA items should be aware that ATF approval is out of our control and that no NFA item can be shipped until the ATF approves the transfer of the item.
We normally have more than 1 in stock. If you're interested in more than 1, email us [email protected] for pricing.

Lynx 1.JPG lynx1.11.JPG lynx5.JPG lynx6.JPG lynx7.JPG lynx8.JPG silencer map.JPG

Nutty that an American citizen can own a suppressor and an SBR in Washington State, but not a machine gun. Liberalism has no intelligent explanation...

Actually, when the NFA was first written, silencers weren't even on there. The statistic that was quoted pertained to machine guns and at that time , the only machinegun maker was Thompson Firearms and they had not sold as many machineguns as was reportedly used in violent crimes.
check this guy out.

Actually, when the NFA was first written, silencers weren't even on there. The statistic that was quoted pertained to machine guns and at that time , the only machinegun maker was Thompson Firearms and they had not sold as many machineguns as was reportedly used in violent crimes.
check this guy out.

you can own a machinegun with the same Class 3 you need for a silencer, and a tax stamp, and they are prohibitively expensive.

you can own a machinegun with the same Class 3 you need for a silencer, and a tax stamp, and they are prohibitively expensive.
Before May 19, 1986 an American could buy a brand-new M-16 for about $1000. Then the Hughes Amendment was promulgated into law, which forbade any new-manufacture machine guns for sale to civlians. Overnight, that $1000 M-16 went to $25,000. A man needs a separate tax stamp for every Class III item he owns. My brother owns a Thompson M-1927A-1 SBR. If he and I wanted to put it into a Trust, I'd have to secure a tax stamp for me and for the Trust because the Trust is looked-at by the government as being an artificial person. If a man has twelve suppressors, he must have twelve tax stamps.

big-boys-toy -390-pixels.JPG

This is true. I have a trust with all of our suppressors on it. The cool thing is, after the trust goes through and you have your tax stamp, you can add ad remove people at will. After my trust went though, I added my kids, brothers and Dad. Now, there is a legal way to NOT pay the stamp act, but that's not a conversation for a forum.

i think it'd be cool to be a FFL 07/SOT and make a bunch of post sample stuff. i heard of a guy who registered a bent coat hanger as a machine gun... lol.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top