JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
SIG Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Mesa
State
Arizona
I am looking to trade my Sig Sauer P365. This firearm maybe has 300 rounds through it - it is just too small for me. It has the original case, paperwork, three 12 round magazines, one 10 round magazine, a Fobus right hand paddle holser, a Relentless Tactical leather IWB right hand holster, and a Blackhawk TecGrip pocket holster. This firearm has been trouble free (manufactured in March 2019).

I am only looking to trade. I will only trade for the specific firearms listed below and only with a CCW holder. If your trade has more value, I will put up some cash. If my trade has more value ($595), then you will need to put up some cash. I prefer firearms that have their original cases. 9mm or .45 ACP only - not interested in any .40 caliber stuff.

Trades:

The following trades in order of preference:

Kimber 1911 Ultra Carry Stainless (will also consider the same made by Springfield, Colt, Sig Sauer, Para Ord, or possibly Magnum Research)

Sig Sauer P320 X-Carry

Glock G45 - 5th Gen WITHOUT the notch on the front of the grip (at the bottom), or a 4th Gen

Walther PPQ M2 4"

CZ 75 Compact

Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 Compact - 3.6" or 4" (plus cash)

Might also consider an AR-15 - nothing from PSA.

20190921_072717.jpg

20190921_072621.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top