JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
SIG Sauer
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Queen Creek
State
Arizona
Zip Code
Here's a gun that you don't find everyday! Looking to sell my Rainbow Titanium SIG SAUER P238. This gun is in like-new condition, with less than 100 rounds through it. It comes in its original box with all the original accessories (one magazine, holster, lock, manual). This gun retails new for $700 and are currently out of stock. I will not sell a firearm to anyone who has not undergone a background check. If you have a valid Arizona Concealed Weapons Permit or LEOSA credentials, and live in the Phoenix Metro area, we can meet to do a private-party transaction. If you do not have a CWP or LEOSA status, or live outside of the Phoenix Metro area (including out of state), I will deliver/ship the gun to your FFL dealer. Buyer pays shipping and transfer fees. Asking $650; will consider reasonable offers. Interested? Call or text me at 602-541-8571. Thank you for viewing my ad.

The P238 Special Edition Rainbow Titanium finish with Rosewood grips.

Just a fraction of the size of SIG SAUER full-size pistols, the P238 is a smart looking, small handgun built with the same accuracy and reliability as large frame SIG SAUER pistols. With an overall length of just 5.5 inches a height of 3.96 inches, and weighing just 15.2 ounces, the SIG SAUER P238 is the ultimate firepower in an all metal frame concealed pistol. The stainless steel slide features the popular trademarked SIG SAUER slide serrations, corrosion resistant Rainbow Titanium finish and SIGLITE Night Sights.

Rainbow Titanium Slide
High-polished stainless steel slide coated with Rainbow Titanium PVD.

Custom Rosewood Grips
Rosewood grips complete the package.

XRay1 Sights
Experience excellent target acquisition even in low light and poor visibility conditions.

SKU
CALIBER
MAGS INCLUDED
SIGHTS
STATE COMPLIANT
THREADED BARREL
PISTOL SIZE
OVERALL LENGTH
OVERALL WIDTH
HEIGHT
BARREL LENGTH
WEIGHT (OZ)
SIGHT RADIUS
ACCESSORY RAIL
TRIGGER ACTION
TRIGGER TYPE
GRIP MODULE
GRIP TYPE
GRIP COLOR
BARREL MATERIAL
FRAME FINISH
FRAME MATERIAL
SLIDE FINISH
SLIDE MATERIAL

238-380-RBT
380 Auto
(1) 6rd Steel Mag
SIGLITE

No
Micro-Compact
5.5 in (140 mm)
1.1 in (28 mm)
3.9 in (99 mm)
2.7 in (69 mm)
15.2 oz (431 g)
3.8 in (97 mm)
N/A
SAO
Standard Curved

Rosewood

Carbon Steel
Hard Coat Anodized
Alloy
PVD
Stainless Steel
N/A

Sig Sauer P238 1.JPG Sig Sauer P238 2.JPG Sig Sauer P238 3.JPG Sig Sauer P238 4.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top