JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$20
Manufacturer
SIG Sauer
City
Tucson
State
Arizona
Howdy, Folks.
Some time ago I sold a Sig P220 pistol in .45ACP, but the buyer didn't want to "splurge" (his word, go figure) on an extra magazine I had bought, and I found it in my safe the other day.
I haven't any need for it so it is for sale.
It has seen modest use but is in excellent shape with NO damage and has a Factory installed thin rubber base plate on it, as well.
I'm asking $20.00 plus S&H (least expensive method) unless you are in the NW Tucson area and can meet in that neck of the woods.
I'll consider a trade of like dollar amount for AR parts, Glock magazines (G22 or G17) Wilson .45ACP 8-round magazine, or some reloading projo's such as .308, 9mm FMJ,
.40 S&W projo's or .38 caliber, 158 grain LSWC projo's
(POSTED 021919)

Howdy, Folks.
Some time ago I sold a Sig P220 pistol in .45ACP, but the buyer didn't want to "splurge" (his word, go figure) on an extra magazine I had bought, and I found it in my safe the other day.
I haven't any need for it so it is for sale.
It has seen modest use but is in excellent shape with NO damage and has a Factory installed thin rubber base plate on it, as well.
I'm asking $20.00 plus S&H (least expensive method) unless you are in the NW Tucson area and can meet in that neck of the woods.
I'll consider a trade of like dollar amount for AR parts, Glock magazines (G22 or G17) Wilson .45ACP 8-round magazine, or some reloading projo's such as .308, 9mm FMJ,
.40 S&W projo's or .38 caliber, 158 grain LSWC projo's
(POSTED 021919)
If not sold I will take it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top