JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Simple you have to bug out can't drive so you can only carry so much weight. What rifle and pistol would you grab?

For me this is simple and I would hands down cheat the system. My bug out bag is packed and ready to go at all times. I would absolutely stay put at home if at all possible but if forced to leave on foot I will have three guns with me.

- First and foremost my side charge AR along with as many loaded mags as possible on a duty belt.
- Second I would have two pistols. One on a thigh rig and one on my chest rig. The reason for this is then I can always give one to another person if need be or if one falters or malfunctions I have a back up. Not looking for a debate here but both would be in 9mm

What would you take with you?

I have a bug / bob bag set up with me at all times, amd im never more then 100 feet away from it. Thag said, i always carry an FN/FAL and 11 mags ( one 10 rounder in the mag well) and i carry mt trusty 2011 series double stack 10 mm 1911 with 5 17 round mags. Additionally, i also carry my Colt 607 CAR 16 commando forgery and 11 30 round mags. I also carry a back up 1911 compact double stack 9 mm and 2 extra mags!

I have a bug / bob bag set up with me at all times, amd im never more then 100 feet away from it. Thag said, i always carry an FN/FAL and 11 mags ( one 10 rounder in the mag well) and i carry mt trusty 2011 series double stack 10 mm 1911 with 5 17 round mags. Additionally, i also carry my Colt 607 CAR 16 commando forgery and 11 30 round mags. I also carry a back up 1911 compact double stack 9 mm and 2 extra mags!

Thats a lot to carry if you have to walk brother!

G19 + 3 Mags & AR w/ 6 Mags. It's all I can fit on my Vest & belt System. Are you putting all of this in a bag of some sorts? Back Pack?

10July2009_fal_leatherwood_mod.jpg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top