JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let's see some photos of your non-human family members :)

Here's our little guy Burt

IMG_4186.JPG

Haha, I wouldn't have pictured you for a small breed guy. I had a yellow lab when I first moved down here but sadly developed an allergy. :(

I'm more of an 'all dog' guy :D

This is actually the first small dog I've had and he's been awesome. Living in a small place I wanted one which was 'low impact', and it didn't feel right getting a large dog without a yard. This little guy can run laps around the house for exercise!

@Texfisher33, what kind of allergy?? I have a Yellow Lab that constantly chews the pads of his paws. We had him on Prednizone & he was good but when he came off it he's back to chewing. Did you have to put yours down?

BW

I know pets are supposed to "enrich your life", but....
My wife is a practice manager at a pet hospital.
Between my wife and my kids - who also work at pet hospitals - the number of pets that have come through our door is staggering. We are beginning to run out of viable burial plot space in the back yard.
At the present time we have 4 cats.
I do my best to ignore them.
They do the same for me.
I have a sign on my den/office that says NO CATS ALLOWED!
I'm sure another dog or two will follow somebody home AGAIN.
I've given up on bothering to befriend them. LOL

I know pets are supposed to "enrich your life", but....
My wife is a practice manager at a pet hospital.
Between my wife and my kids - who also work at pet hospitals - the number of pets that have come through our door is staggering. We are beginning to run out of viable burial plot space in the back yard.
At the present time we have 4 cats.
I do my best to ignore them.
They do the same for me.
I have a sign on my den/office that says NO CATS ALLOWED!
I'm sure another dog or two will follow somebody home AGAIN.
I've given up on bothering to befriend them. LOL

I can't imagine!

This is Cody. He was a young stray when he came to us 4 years ago. (I was getting in my truck, and he tried to jump in with me). His lower front teeth were barely above his gum line. So I would have guessed his age then to be around 6 months or less. We took him to a local shelter where they held him for 10 days to see if anyone claimed him. No one did, so we legally adopted him. He's been with us ever since. Best dog I ever had. He sleeps in bed with us, and spends every moment with us. The vet said he's got Poodle, Dachshund, and Havanese in him. He was 11.2 pounds when we got him. Now he weighs 16.5 pounds.

ouVxgz0.jpg

This is Cody. He was a young stray when he came to us 4 years ago. (I was getting in my truck, and he tried to jump in with me). His lower front teeth were barely above his gum line. So I would have guessed his age then to be around 6 months or less. We took him to a local shelter where they held him for 10 days to see if anyone claimed him. No one did, so we legally adopted him. He's been with us ever since. Best dog I ever had. He sleeps in bed with us, and spends every moment with us. The vet said he's got Poodle, Dachshund, and Havanese in him. He was 11.2 pounds when we got him. Now he weighs 16.5 pounds.

ouVxgz0.jpg

Beautiful mutt you have there, and a great story to go with!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top