JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
101811 185.JPG

Well a couple are for the battle of the rats.

I still can't get over how funny those Calico's look. Is it accurate enough to warrant that big scope?

Not really into military style firearms (well except 1911's) but a few years ago I was given this. I have to admit it sure works better than the M-16 (yes, plain old original M-16 not an A1 etc). That thing was a piece of junk. Amazing what fifty years of development can do for a poor design.
IMG_0415-1.jpg
Yep, it's a lefty.

^ That right there is how I like my AR15's. Using my iron sights I've shot circles around those guys who show up to the range with ten doodads hanging off their rifles. Not saying they aren't useful in some situations, but I prefer the KISS principle.

I've posted this elsewhere, but what the heck.

IMG_20120220_020604.jpg

It's got LMT sights front and rear, MI Free-Float rails, PSA upper and mil-spec BCG, 20" 1x7 chrome-lined barrel, Wilderness Giles sling, and Magpul PRS stock.

It's also got a bullet button and a 10-round magazine, cause big brother says so here in CA, but it's still a great weapon.

It should be. I haven't gotten to zero it yet because my friends thought it would be high-larious to pepper my target with .22 last time I went plinking. I'll get it done next time I'm able to go shooting.

There are more people I won't shoot with than people I will. And I never go shooting with more than one person I haven't shot with before. I might be a little paranoid, but safety for me is numero uno.

How about a small (chuckle) battle pistol in an AR 22LR ...... ;)

This was built using using (mostly) parts found in NWFA Chat ,,,,,, we had a lot of fun with it......

Ok Randy, now you're just showing off :D

That thing is too awesome. How much do those uppers run?

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top