JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lets have some fun!! I always enjoy drooling over other peoples guns (which has cost me a lot of money over the years)

Show us some pictures. should be a picture heavy thread. ;)

Canik TP9 SF
Great little truck gun

IMG_1475.JPG

Savage 30-06 I just got done rebuilding

IMG_1727.JPG

This is a double barrel muzzle loader that I inherited from my great great grandfather. Don't know much about it so if anyone does please feel free to reach out to me. These pictures aren't very good. I can post better ones later if anyone is interested.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Thanks!

Got very lucky at a Marietta show last year; this one and a SW 28-2, both as-NIB. At the time, the whole zombie craze was in full swing (especially since they filmed the show locally). This example has been fired; the 28 is still wrapped-up.

IMG_6866.jpg

The Govt was a 7+1 rounder, with a proportional size increase, whereas the Pocketlites are 6+1. It also has a 1911-style barrel bushing. I bought an XSP a coupe years ago, and enjoyed it very much. One day, this one appeared at the Firing Line on consignment...

The Govt was a 7+1 rounder, with a proportional size increase, whereas the Pocketlites are 6+1. It also has a 1911-style barrel bushing. I bought an XSP a coupe years ago, and enjoyed it very much. One day, this one appeared at the Firing Line on consignment...

How does the size compare with an officer size 1911?

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top