JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I built this Romanian "Sharkfin" AKM at Lee Armory's build class last summer.
eSQo0fJscOw.jpg

Last Edited:
This is a double barrel muzzle loader that I inherited from my great great grandfather. Don't know much about it so if anyone does please feel free to reach out to me. These pictures aren't very good. I can post better ones later if anyone is interested.

View attachment 308 View attachment 309 View attachment 310 View attachment 311 View attachment 312 View attachment 313
This firearm isn't worth anything it's just a paperweight but if you are looking to sell it I'm very interested in purchasing it, only cause I like unique paperweights!!!! Hahahahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂

Here's my latest project. I'm setting up my M21 (M1A deritive) for sling shooting.
Normally I'm shooting from a rest and decided I need to work on my basic skills.

I'll add a bipod to the front as my next tweak. The sling is from my Mossberg M151 22LR trainer. I'm glad I hung on to it. The leather is "very" broken in.

Normally I would have a few new slings on hand to try out. This time I'm starting with what I have to see if it's really something I want to get better at.

M1A w sling.jpg

Here's my latest project. I'm setting up my M21 (M1A deritive) for sling shooting.
Normally I'm shooting from a rest and decided I need to work on my basic skills.

I'll add a bipod to the front as my next tweak. The sling is from my Mossberg M151 22LR trainer. I'm glad I hung on to it. The leather is "very" broken in.

Normally I would have a few new slings on hand to try out. This time I'm starting with what I have to see if it's really something I want to get better at.

View attachment 19992
That looks like a lot of fun :)

View attachment 19992
Here's the rifle getting sighted in. Turns out the mount was pushing the scope off to the right. With the windage of the scope fully cranked, it was still 6 inches left at 100. Mount removed and re-"windaged". Testing tomorrow along with tools to adjust more.

PXL_20220830_231958113.MP.jpg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top