JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK, I will conform and show my guns. The first photo shows two on a rack.Theone on top is my .77 CACA Compress Air Combat Assault rifle imported from China. I customized it the stock is done in tattoo ink with a hole drilled in the receiver because people have lost their thumbs while loading it when the bolt slams shut.

20200410_210621.jpg
The lower is a 200.0 caliber or a 50.8 mm cannon. It's favors ammo is dog lawn decor and can hit a nasty neighbors cooler pad at 150 yards.
20200410_205212.jpg
The second photo is my Fly Asalt Shotgun a four inch spread removes internal organs from flies out to 5 yards and I always get my limit and, don't tell anyone I sometimes take over my limit when my lizard is hungry.
20200410_210303.jpg
The third photo is my But Wipe carbine that fires wad cutters but right now I'm conserving ammo with the shortage going on. My next gun my mom said I can get me the big gun, Red Rider Repeater

Last Edited:
I will have to get some pics of my 200 caliber smooth bore suppressed air cannon. I shot it through my chronograph and it goes 950 FPS. It shoots potatoes but anything over 100psi creates instant mashed potato dispensing. Ice frozen in just the right sized disposable drink cups is the hot ticket. Well that and the 120psi of air pressure from a tire bead seater through a 2" diameter, 4' barrel with a straight through car muffler on the end. At 50' the projectile goes right through 1/2" plywood. The "shot" might be fairly quiet, but the impact is noisy!

You don't get off that easy!! Need details on this one!!!

The "story" on that one is shrouded in mystery, wrapped in a conundrum, and lost to history. If it could only talk. I bought it this way, but I have made up a couple of stories along the way . . . . . :rolleyes:

The first urban legend is that this old gun was dropped on the wooden flight deck of a Pacific fleet aircraft carrier during the opening days of WWII and got wedged up underneath the planks. It was discovered later after the end of the war when they were refurbishing the flight deck. An airman saw it, grabbed it, and brought it home . . . . . .

The other involves murder, mystery, and a famed boating accident on an unnamed Georgia lake.

Which do you like best?

The first urban legend is that this old gun was dropped on the wooden flight deck of a Pacific fleet aircraft carrier during the opening days of WWII and got wedged up underneath the planks. It was discovered later after the end of the war when they were refurbishing the flight deck. An airman saw it, grabbed it, and brought it home . . . . . .

Absolutely has to be this one. My first thought was what that old pistol all has seen during the war. Hats off to you brother I would love a couple of those old beauties in my safe.

Doom sayer here reminding everyone Google and Yahoo are taking all photos of firearms blowing them up and puting them with a name just waiting for some gun grabbing leftist like Beto to ask them for it. At least turn the numbers down. away from the camera eye. Don't think for a minute it can't happen here because it already is.

… … Google and Yahoo are taking all photos of firearms, blowing them up and putting them with a name … ...
This is why I never post a picture showing the serial number on any firearm I might own. If I need to show the side having the serial number, I remove that portion of the image with the editing tools innate in Windows. I then cover the white rectangle created by the removal with a small piece of screen-captured image that matches the color of the area in close proximity to the serial number.

You may believe that's a lot of work to make anonymous a firearm you may own. Why not just cover the serial number with black scribbles? That's not a good solution because someone who's adept at Windows Paint can remove that layer of the image and then the serial number is visible. If you remove the portion of the image with the number in it, the number is 100% gone and the firearm cannot be traced back to the original owner.

Below is an image from which I scrubbed the serial numbers. I'll not say which, but one of the pistols has its serial number on the visible side. I cropped-out the number, screen-capped another bit of the image and Pasted it onto the croppd-out area. Voila! No serial number...

P320 vs P365ed - Copy.jpg

Doom sayer here reminding everyone Google and Yahoo are taking all photos of firearms blowing them up and puting them with a name just waiting for some gun grabbing leftist like Beto to ask them for it. At least turn the numbers down. away from the camera eye. Don't think for a minute it can't happen here because it already is.

5554_4248_1_punisher_skull_molon_labe_us_body_side_vinyl_decal_sticker_jeep_wrangler_1_decal.jpg

The tin foil hats are only in my Avatar . . . . . .

I could give a rats azz, and ditto what @11Charlie said ^^^ . . . . . .

Besides, putting a Vulcan cloak on the S/N does not negate the photo . . . . . IF Frugal and Yeahoo are doing that, they still have the image tied to your name, etc., etc., etc.

They will have a difficult time "tracking down" about 85% of my guns as most of them are not "registered." Georgia is still a somewhat free country and person-to-person sales / transfers are not required to go through any kind of FFL or registration process. We have a very healthy and robust used firearm market down here in the south, none of which requires a 4473 form to be filed . . . . . .

Any y'all wanted the north and it's values to reign supreme? Good luck with that. How's that workin for ya . . . . .

Last Edited:
IF Frugal and Yeahoo are doing that, they still have the image tied to your name …
It was several months back, but Joe Link said all EXIF data is removed by the site's software that puts images up with our posts. I'm hoping Joe sees this and concurs so I don't sound like someone who knows nothing about what he's talking.

I can post-up a picture of an M60 light machine gun. That is no indication that I might own one. Same thing for a stock image of a Thompson M-1928A1 submachine gun. It's just a photo; it's not proof of actual ownership...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Prescott Valley, AZ
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top