JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes so if you have 5.56 make sure you don't put a loaded 300 blk mag in it!!! Its not gonna be pretty if you do!

Which is why I had the dust cover laser engraved! :cool:

20200111_160826 MOD.jpg

10/01/2020
Dieuwe de Boer
Opinion
"My House Was Raided Over A .22LR Lever Action Rifle"

Any forecast of the future has to be taken with a bag of salt. If you don't want to worry about this move to where it will not happen or load your magazines and STOP IT.

Why maybe you shouldn't show everyone your guns.

I have to admit. I think twice today before posting or talking about what I have in the shop or safe. The last thing I need is some nut job or the gooberment knocking on my door saying but you said you have one!!!:s0054:

With whats happening in the world today really makes you think. Like deep woods off the grid in Idaho think! :(

Or maybe you shouldn't be a member of a firearm forum.
AMproducts has every Right to be a member, as long as he violates no forum rules-- which is the same level of scrutiny that applies to all of us. Just because we may disagree from time to time is no reason to put on the war paint...

AMproducts has every Right to be a member, as long as he violates no forum rules-- which is the same level of scrutiny that applies to all of us. Just because we may disagree from time to time is no reason to put on the war paint...

@nvshooter: I think you misconstrued my post.

I certainly have zero authority to rule who shall or shall not be a member here.

@AMproducts posted, and I do not disagree with him, that there are certain risks associated with posting online picture of our guns. I answered that being a member of a firearm forum is probably enough to expose us to the same risks. ;)

@nvshooter: I think you misconstrued my post.

I certainly have zero authority to rule who shall or shall not be a member here.

@AMproducts posted, and I do not disagree with him, that there are certain risks associated with posting online picture of our guns. I answered that being a member of a firearm forum is probably enough to expose us to the same risks. ;)
I totally agree with you. I have been on the board for maybe two years, and have never posted a single picture of any firearm that is personally owned by me. Any pictures of guns I have posted are images stolen from the internet, like is the one under my "Is it an "assault weapon?" thread.

Because there are few ways to impart vocal inflections in written word, what you wrote sounded to me in my mind like you were suggesting that AMproducts maybe should not be a member here. It's now quite clear that such is not the case. I misunderstood; I was wrong. Both such failings are a common occurrence of which I am regularly guilty...

Man, I sure like the idea of the new Python and it's price, especially since it's designed from stronger materials and a better trigger. A couple of years ago my buddy bought a used one in an AZ gun shop and paid $2300. New or used is out of my budget, but it's nice to have a dream. I suppose I'll have to go ahead and get a second mortgage on my house if they come out with a newer and better Anaconda though.
I have a real desire to own my first wheel gun, 10 years ago I didn't appreciate them and couldn't imagine the point. Ever since my buddy handed me that Colt, I acquired a new taste.

Or maybe you shouldn't be a member of a firearm forum. :eek:;):)

When they came for the Attack Helicopters I said nothing, because I wasn't an attack helicopter.
When they came for the Standard Capacity magazines, I said nothing because I didn't have any standard capacity magazines
When they came for the bubblegumposters who butcher that Niemoller poem there was no one left to speak for me.

The original shipping box was first opened in December 2019 to ship it out of California.
I'm assuming it's never been fired? If the original owner never fired it, that's testimony as to the fear Kalifonia's laws against legal firearms ownership instills into the hearts of law-abiding men. At least that's my thinking. If my thinking is correct, it's a sad state of affairs in what was once one of America's greatest States in which to live...

It was only fired at the factory. The cylinder has no line and the tools are clean. The blueing has a deep luster that isn't matched by today's models. The shipping box was opened because the FFL wouldn't ship it without seeing the serial number on the revolver. I think he just wanted to see it. I'm just glad CA keeps causing fine firearms to go out of state. I picked up a HK 91 LNIB for $1,000.00 when the first assault weapons ban went into effect. I'm glad I'm an Arizona native resident.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top