JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guaranteed to require a change of the BVDs for any liberal who sees that protruding pistol grip. Those protruding pistol grips, man. They are SO-O-O-O dangerous. Not many people know it, but that protruding pistol grip will cause the firing mechanism to increase its ability to function from one round per trigger cycling to 100 rounds per second. Only God, Bunghole O'Rourke and Eric Swinewell know how this actually obtains, and none are letting us in on the secret. Be careful with that crazy thing, marty. It has a mind of its own; can take intelligent decisions of its own accord...
Most expensive part was binary trigger, had to sell my truck and get a bus pass :-(

Not a weapon or Weppin. It's merely a terget pistol.
My brother and I use jargon when we email about guns. This is to fool the email censors at his job. A weapon is a "wheppin." A trigger is a "trinker." A handguard is a "hammgourd." We have an entire jargon for this stuff. An AR-type rifle is an "ARGH." Ammo is "amno" or "anmo." When we don't have a word relating to a part of a firearm or an activity associated with shooting, we create one. We try to make the new words sound like the original for easier translation. The buffer tube on an AR is a "bufu-toob." The grip is a "grap." The buttstock is a "bungstokk." Our words get past the censors every time...

We now have a new word: "Terget." Thanks! We'll use it...

dEcXiRFl.jpg

My newest acquisition, a GSG 1911 22 with a few upgrades. I just got it back from the factory and they made it like new again. No charge so I like ATI and will do more business with them.

I added a new compensator and accurizing kit along with a set of Dawson Precision fiber optic sights.

My newest acquisition, a GSG 1911 .22 with a few upgrades.
How much are those? More importantly, are they hard to get? I'm thinkin' they might be because you get to practice with a full-weight M1911, but the cost to shoot it won't bite you in the assets like would a fifty-count box of .45ACP anmo. Kudos to the Germans for making such a wheppin available to US purchasers...

How much are those? More importantly, are they hard to get? I'm thinkin' they might be because you get to practice with a full-weight M1911, but the cost to shoot it won't bite you in the assets like would a fifty-count box of .45ACP anmo. Kudos to the Germans for making such a wheppin available to US purchasers...

$279 at Sportsman's Warehouse, cheaper at Bud's and I'm sure your LGS can order one for you.

Glock 23 gen 4 with an inforce APLc. I work night security so the light is a plus for sure. Just dropped 200$ on the holster and light. I put some soft side Velcro strips in the holster for rentention.

20190914_154906.jpg

Mine was $279 at Sportsman's Warehouse. I've seen them for $249 at Bud's.
Can a customer order one on-line from Bud's? There is a Sportsman's in Reno; I'm thinking more for my 14 year-old niece up in Washington's peninsula. My brother goes to visit his kids and they always go to the range, even if the weather is not so good. My brother has two adopted kids from Communist nations. He's teaching them about the Second Amendment and Individual Liberty. The kids are eager students; they really enjoy firearms. The son goes nuts with an AR carbine and a 30-round magazine. The daughter likes .22LR handguns more than AR-type rifles. "More ammo, daddy! More ammo!" is their frequent call. My brother always brings a ton of ammo; keeps his kids shooting and smiling...

Can a customer order one on-line from Bud's? There is a Sportsman's in Reno; I'm thinking more for my 14 year-old niece up in Washington's peninsula. My brother goes to visit his kids and they always go to the range, even if the weather is not so good. My brother has two adopted kids from Communist nations. He's teaching them about the Second Amendment and Individual Liberty. The kids are eager students; they really enjoy firearms. The son goes nuts with an AR carbine and a 30-round magazine. The daughter likes .22LR handguns more than AR-type rifles. "More ammo, daddy! More ammo!" is their frequent call. My brother always brings a ton of ammo; keeps his kids shooting and smiling...

You can order online from Bud's, but your savings on the firearm will be negated by any transfer fee that your local shop will charge. It only makes sense to order online if you can save $80 - $100 (or more). Most gun shops charge $30 - $50 for the transfer.

Most gun shops charge $30 - $50 for the transfer.
The pawn shop up the street charges $40. Scheels in Sparks doesn't have a fee, unless they've buried it in the selling price. For all I know, Scheels may provide a free transfer to customers as part of the profits from firearms sales. Seems to me like a good way to get people into the store to buy a gun without getting skewered and subsequently hung on the rotisserie by the transfer fee and background check. You have to pay the background check (unless you're a CCW holder), and no State is going to surrender the sales tax back to the buyer. I kind o' remember I even asked if Scheels had a transfer fee; I think the answer is they do not...

You NWFA members can just go on past this post as you've seen this before. :D

Here are a few pics from my armory.

.22;s

FIE Brazil copy of the Nylon 66

FIE%2001_zpsiz22vftz.jpg

Ruger MK IV

20180201_182228_zpsqztah777.jpg

S&W 15-22 (we have a couple of 'em)

20180302_101700_zpsggirgtok.jpg

Ruger GP100 4"

GP100-4-md_zps49f895e4.jpg

.45's

Springfield XDS

Laser%2001_zps50mioifm.jpg

Springfield Trophy Match

SA%20Trophy%2003_zps8czn93mv.jpg

Springfield Champion Operator Lightweight

SA1911%2012_zpsj9s1lspk.jpg

Kriss Vector CRB - just sold and I'm regretting that decision. Sooo much fun to shoot:

20180302_094840_zpsbiffvr60.jpg

AR's

Ruger SR556

Ruger%20SR556%2011_zpsmdb4h7kl.jpg

Ruger SR762

021817%2001_zpshm4pxrol.jpg

Mine was $279 at Sportsman's Warehouse. After that there are lots of upgrades you can do if you want but nothing is needed. It comes ready to shoot right out of the box.

Sorry for the long delay. Yes you can order one from Bud's.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top