JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got acquainted with my 629 Classic today, and really like it. Shooting .44 Specials through it, there's hardly any recoil.

I had a bear gun awhile back, but sold it. This one has a 5" barrel, and I like the balance. Very nice shooter.

F4ED2C3B-DD98-43CD-93CD-5B5AB8B6FCDB.jpeg

It turns-out that I had forgotten to tighten-up the second set screw that goes from the bottom of the trigger assembly to the floor plate.
Must be like a Velocity drop-in trigger. I have a three-pound, single-stage in an assembly closely resembling an M4 carbine. I just didn't like the way Velocity uses two very small setscrews to fix the trigger into place. Aluminum is soft. Having those setscrews hard against a soft metal gave me pause. Having a second setscrew hard against the first also gave me pause. My instructions were not to use any loc-tite, even the blue variety. The allen sockets on the screws are very small; would be a nightmare to remove them if the sockets stripped-out because too much loc-tite was used and the screws got really, really bonded into place. I eschewed the setscrews and used a set of captive hammer & trigger pins. The safety has a different feel than we normally see when we use mil-spec pins, but I'm OK with it because I know I'm not placing stress on the metal of the lower with heavily-tightened setscrews.

I picked up a CZ Scorpion Micro. Installed a binary trigger and Magpul pistol grip. It's a hoot!
Guaranteed to require a change of the BVDs for any liberal who sees that protruding pistol grip. Those protruding pistol grips, man. They are SO-O-O-O dangerous. Not many people know it, but that protruding pistol grip will cause the firing mechanism to increase its ability to function from one round per trigger cycling to 100 rounds per second. Only God, Bunghole O'Rourke and Eric Swinewell know how this actually obtains, and none are letting us in on the secret. Be careful with that crazy thing, marty. It has a mind of its own; can take intelligent decisions of its own accord...

Last Edited:
You know, some deals are just too good to pass up. I picked this up today. It came with the original box, upgraded trigger springs, three 15 round magazines, and three 17 round magazines. I have been wanting one, the price was right, so I bought it.

View attachment 5338

VERY NICE,,,

I've been kinda watching for one after getting a chance to rent and shoot one a few months ago. Not that I actually NEED one, but wouldn't mind having one. I'm still saving my nickels and dimes for a TSO too.

Guaranteed to require a change of the BVDs for any liberal who sees that protruding pistol grip. Those protruding pistol grips, man. They are SO-O-O-O dangerous. Not many people know it, but that protruding pistol grip will cause the firing mechanism to increase its ability to function from one round per trigger cycling to 100 rounds per second. Only God, Bunghole O'Rourke and Eric Swinewell know how this actually obtains, and none are letting us in on the secret. Be careful with that crazy thing, marty. It has a mind of its own; can take intelligent decisions of its own accord...
It's black and scary. You know the only reason I scored it was for huntin' and combat killing of white paper targets. ;-)

You know, some deals are just too good to pass up. I picked this up today. It came with the original box, upgraded trigger springs, three 15 round magazines, and three 17 round magazines. I have been wanting one, the price was right, so I bought it.
Why do the Germans make such fine guns when the German People are not allowed to own them?

It's black and scary. You know the only reason I scored it was for huntin' and combat killing of white paper targets.
I'm texting my high-income brother about the Scorpion Micro right now. He wants to know about the legality of the thing, what with its sliding stock. What's the story? I've read that the user must have the Velcro strap in place for a wheppin like this (AR pistol) to be considered a legal handgun. Am I correct?

I'm texting my high-income brother about the Scorpion Micro right now. He wants to know about the legality of the thing, what with its sliding stock. What's the story? I've read that the user must have the Velcro strap in place for a wheppin like this (AR pistol) to be considered a legal handgun. Am I correct?
Correct, it's a legal pistol with no buttstock, has to have a Wrist support or nothing.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top