JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That isn't how the internet works. In the 80's the BATF was microfilming all the forms for gun buys, an unconstitutional act. Congress that was half honest back then took a few million from their budget for the next year. I built a building in Arizona a few years ago for some agency that housed all the records on criminals and their victims. It was kept on 5 servers. 8 years of the treasonous presidents, except maybe Clinton, that recorded every call, read every e-mail, and looked us in the eye and lied through those lips of his about it. Add that to these government data centers taking blocks to house.

Google might as well be owned by government. In the last 10 years a Google map search on FEMA camps went from 250 hits, some in Canada to "there are no FEMA camps in America" I'm on the list and you are probably on it too. Call me paranoid or a conspiracy kook. But after 9/11 and I believed the laws of science and nature over our government I don't show my guns on the internet. They own enough of my life now.

I'll show you my trucks. Yea I know, the one needs to be buffed out.

CHEVY TRUCK.jpg

my other truck.jpg

Thanks!

Got very lucky at a Marietta show last year; this one and a SW 28-2, both as-NIB. At the time, the whole zombie craze was in full swing (especially since they filmed the show locally). This example has been fired; the 28 is still wrapped-up.

View attachment 319
I loved that revolver. I put over 60,000 rounds through mine when I shot for my college team. If you ever want to sell or trade......

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top