JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
65saQHa.jpg

Maybe I'm overly cautious, but I'd never post a photograph of one of my wheppins with its serial number visible to any pair of eyes, from anywhere in the world, that may wash-up on this page.

I have a true concern about displaying any number of my firearms, with or without any regulatory agency looking at what I have in my possession, serial number or not. Too many people have both REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED NICS weapons, why show them off for the WORLD TO SEE? Im not that vain, and am more concerned about my privacy than some, I guess!

I have a true concern about displaying any number of my firearms, with or without any regulatory agency looking at what I have in my possession, serial number or not. Too many people have both REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED NICS weapons, why show them off for the WORLD TO SEE? Im not that vain, and am more concerned about my privacy than some, I guess!
So you have nothing else better to do than to go into a picture thread to voice your own discontent that others are doing it? That doesn't make sense. For an example, I am not a Hipoint fan but if there was a Hipoint thread, I would actively seek to avoid it so as to not cause any grievances or ruin their fun. Let that sink in.

But in answer to your question, you worry about you, and we will worry about ourselves. As I have said before, no one has bothered me or anyone online that I know, when pics are posted. Moral? Enjoy the eye candy or avoid it all together if it rustles your jimmies, just please stop trying to rain on a fun thing for others.

I must ask how you like the P210?
It's very nice. The gun is very well made and comfortable in my hand. The slide racks with ease and the trigger is pretty good, but not TSO good or as good as a 1911 that has had trigger work. The sights are what I like, black rear and small diameter FO front. I took it to the range and forgot the magazines so only fired it a few times. First shot was dead on center and a couple inches low at 20 yards off a rest. I assume that it was the combat sight picture so I adjusted it up and it seems to be very accurate. I'll be curious to see how it groups when I have the mags. The 210 is smaller than I thought it was and comparable to my BHP. the gun is quite narrow and would carry nicely without the target grips. I don't think it will be in the same league as the TSO, but it was not designed to be a target pistol. Oh, the slide release is too far forward to reach without turning the gun. I don't care because I wouldn't use it anyway.

It's very nice. The gun is very well made and comfortable in my hand. The slide racks with ease and the trigger is pretty good, but not TSO good or as good as a 1911 that has had trigger work. The sights are what I like, black rear and small diameter FO front. I took it to the range and forgot the magazines so only fired it a few times. First shot was dead on center and a couple inches low at 20 yards off a rest. I assume that it was the combat sight picture so I adjusted it up and it seems to be very accurate. I'll be curious to see how it groups when I have the mags. The 210 is smaller than I thought it was and comparable to my BHP. the gun is quite narrow and would carry nicely without the target grips. I don't think it will be in the same league as the TSO, but it was not designed to be a target pistol. Oh, the slide release is too far forward to reach without turning the gun. I don't care because I wouldn't use it anyway.
Thank you, that helps a lot being looking at getting one for about 10 years now. Nice to hear from someone who has shot one

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top