JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who is this guy?
He's v0lcom13sn0w. His username is shown in the medium-gray band above his post.

I'd never put pictures of any EBRs or handguns I might own on a website like this. Sewer-swimming erectile tissue like Davie Piggpoop and the filth at Moms Demand Action peruse these websites, looking for writings that they can then twist into hysterical wailings about how gun owners are plotting assassinations of public officials, et cetera. There is no sense in giving those who abhor Individual Liberty any grist with which to attack us.

Last Edited:
He's v0lcom13sn0w. His username is shown in the medium-gray band above his post.

I'd never put pictures of any EBRs or handguns I might own on a website like this. Sewer-swimming erectile tissue like Davie Piggpoop and the filth at Moms Demand Action peruse these websites, looking for writings that they can then twist into hysterical wailings about how gun owners are plotting assassinations of public officials, et cetera. There is no sense in giving those who abhor Individual Liberty any grist with which to attack us.

I agree with nvshooter, why make it easy for the low life's.

I thought my buddy was nutz! He loves the old Moisins and wanted one to shoot regular. So he took it to his gunsmith and now I can't believe it's the same rifle!

aaaaaaaaaamoisin2.JPG aaaaaaaaaamoisin1.JPG

Good-looking rifle. The barrel is definitely free-floated, at least for a goodly portion of it. So now we have to wonder if the barrel will excessively whip during firing, or if the original wooden stock was more of a liability should it have warped, twisted or whatever. Would be a treat to see how it shoots.

Good-looking rifle. The barrel is definitely free-floated, at least for a goodly portion of it. So now we have to wonder if the barrel will excessively whip during firing, or if the original wooden stock was more of a liability should it have warped, twisted or whatever. Would be a treat to see how it shoots.
We will find out Friday.

We will find out Friday.
Use an owl-ear rear bag. I use the Protektor 13B. I tried using a front support and my shoulder for the rear, but my groups were trash. Before February 2005, I had no idea that the buttstock had to be solidly rested because of what I'd seen a shooter do in 1983. I was counseled to get a rear bag and once I had it under my stock, my groups went from four and five inches at 100 yards to three shots inside a one-inch target dot-- with the stock trigger in an AR-15 with a 24" stainless bull barrel. I have since used that Protektor bag every time I place my rifles onto a shooting bench and deign to put holes into a target. Its purchase price was one of the best uses of fifty-some bucks in my shooting experiences.

https://www.amazon.com/Protektor-Mo...qid=1535581450&sr=8-4&keywords=protektor+bags

Last Edited:
Just got a para 1911 expert last night in trade from a close friend. Lightly used he never cleaned it. He said it was a pain in the arse to strip. While I don't disagree. It's still a sexy 1911. First thing I did was take that compensator off

20180923_085311.jpg 2018092095204649.jpg

Those pictures are not even a buzz really. Places like M4C, arfcom, even Weapon Evolution, barely get looked at or mentioned by the usual suspects. I've posted my NFA toys on those sites because it's a friendly game of one up to them, anf not once has it been used against me since 2005 when I was on the boards actively posting my freedom collection.

And at worst, all these people against the United States Constitution do is use concern trolls to try to swing votes when elections come up and that is it.

But to give the sky is falling some credibility, can you prove it that our pics are being used against us? Citations complete with links. I'm going to need concrete evidence and not word of mouth parroting. No offense or disrespect, but often times we're our own worst enemy in regards to our 2A community.

Just finished this last week. 7.5 upper from hardened arms. 7.62x39. PSA lower with various lower build kit...lost a couple pivot pin detents... even bent dang firing pin retainer as I was oiling bcg (replaced with kns retaining pin) got 2 mags 10 rounders by c products...I dont like the exaggerated curve for 30 round mags...enhanced firing pin...m4 feed ramps...

20181001_180927.jpg

Took it this past weekend...light testing of about 50 - 60 rounds...not one issue...went bang every time. Kicked out empty case set new round no problem. Gonna do another build in 7.62x39...the hardened arms upper is nice..if next build goes well then I think I found a place I like..

Here are a few of my S&Ws: (From top left and down) 3 inch model 629, 3 inch 66, 2.5 inch 686. (Top Right) 3 inch 60 .357, 1.5 inch 60 .38 spl, 351PD .22 MAG. Also thought I would include my favorite submachinegun an HK MP-5A3 with a Swiss folding stock and AWC MK-9 suppressor. Arch's Dec 09 007.jpg MP5A3c.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top