JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DiamondBack AR IO Inc AK

AK&AR.jpg
XDM 40 3.8 Barrel
XDM40.jpg

Last Edited:
I will be adding a 1951 Colt 1911 to the collection tomorrow.

51 Colt.jpg

I can't wait to go shoot this thing. Hopefully this weekend. From my understanding there has been a lot of custom work done to it by a NWFA member who was a Colt gunsmith.

My CZ family The Accu Shadow (Top of photo) has been sold and replaced with the CZ Customs Shadow 2 (bottom photo) I will have it on Thursday.
Second gun top pic is a Pro-Tek 1
Third photo Cajunized Hard Chromed RAMI BD

2exmqhi.jpg
30vyclx.jpg

Nice stuff - wild grips on your CZssir!
Skrueger, I see you like FDE - me too. I wish the slide was also FDE, but this is first gen!

2x2i1O9.jpg

WesternJeep, tha Ballister is a long overlooked sidearm. I had a friend with a Ballister Rigaud many years ago, almost the same gun, quite a functional and accurate sidearm.
Sigaholic, I carried a 9mm Firestar myself, but that was at least 30 years ago. Good pistol, just couldn't get used to single action. HEAVY little sucker it was!

Having fun with the BREN 805 a while ago - one great rifle.

Edited to remove worthless broken Photobucket idiot link to replace with shining Imgur link.

My wife got me a Canik TP9SA for father's day. I just got to shoot it today. I love it. The trigger is awesome. It has a very smooth pull with a crisp break. 5 years ago she got me a Sig Sauer SP2022 40 S&W. I've carried it every day since. After firing my Canik today, I feel comfortable carrying it everyday. My Sig has tritium sights on it so that will probably be my night stand weapon. I know some people don't like the decocker on the TP9SA. For me I only use it to clean the weapon so I don't have to pull the trigger before field stripping it. I don't feel that carrying with one in the chamber and using the decocker to feel "safer" is a good option. While you only have to pull the slide back slightly to reset the firing pin, in a stressful situation I would more than likely fumble. Carrying with one in the chamber without using the decocker is the option for me. A proper holster that covers the trigger well is enough for me to feel safe because the trigger has a lever that prevents it from being able to be fired. The decocker is recessed so I can't imagine that while carrying the TP9SA anyone would accidently press it. If you have a different opinion or questions about the TP9SA let me know. I was unsure about this weapon at first because it seemed to be too good for the price. All in all, I really like it and I'm glad to have a smart woman who knows a good gun when she sees it. 20170612_103528.jpg IMG_20160930_132300.jpg

Lets have some fun!! I always enjoy drooling over other peoples guns (which has cost me a lot of money over the years)

Show us some pictures. should be a picture heavy thread. ;)

My AR-10

View attachment 305

Canik TP9 SF
Great little truck gun

View attachment 306

Savage 30-06 I just got done rebuilding

View attachment 307

Lets have some fun!! I always enjoy drooling over other peoples guns (which has cost me a lot of money over the years)

Show us some pictures. should be a picture heavy thread. ;)

My AR-10

View attachment 305

Canik TP9 SF
Great little truck gun

View attachment 306

Savage 30-06 I just got done rebuilding

View attachment 307

I love my Caniks.
The TP9SA and TP9SF shoot the same. Same great trigger. The only functional difference is the lack of a decocker on the SF. The slides are slightly different in shape, so the holsters don't interchange. Great Guns!

@MadDuner I would like to get the TP9SFx next. I like pistol shooting and would like to participate in some competitions. Do you ever carry your Caniks for defense? If so, what holsters do you like?

Anyone who is interested: For my Sig Sauer, I have used a Crossbreed for the last 5 years. I had to warranty it out recently because the kydex had a crack. They actually just sent me a brand new one for free. I was never unhappy with my Crossbreed holster, but I wanted to try something different for my Canik. I ended up purchasing an Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0. It was about half the price of my Crossbreed. It also comes with a 30 day trial period and a lifetime warranty. If you sell your pistol and buy a different one Alien Gear will let you trade-in the kydex shell to fit your new pistol. My Crossbreed is the slightest bit more comfortable because I have large "love handles". The leather on the Crossbreed felt more comfortable where my side touches the top. For the price, I will continue to buy Alien Gear. I believe they also have a leather option that is similar to Crossbreeds. Anyone who can't decide between the two, in my opinion, will be happy with either. With Alien Gear having the 30-day trial it might be worth it to give them a shot first if your worried about spending more on a Crossbreed.

Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe:
20170624_202013.jpg

Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0:
20170630_144240.jpg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top