JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here are a few you just don't see everyday.

COP #2.jpg

COP #3.jpg

COP #4.jpg

COP #5.jpg

I had an AMT Long Slide; bought it in Summer 2004. It was unreliable. It has long since been gone with the wind. I think if I had tried a new or a few different magazines, it might have worked. We'll never know...

Finally got part of my bucket list done. Every caliber in the 1911 platform (With the exception of the .460 Rowland.) .22 LR, .22TCM/9mm, .38 Super, .45 ACP and 10mm. Also have all three Firestar mini's 9mm, .40 S&W and .45 ACP.and some home made Western Diamondback grips.

1911 collection2.JPG IMG_3272.JPG 1911 grips2.JPG

Last Edited:
Nice! Been looking into these, but wanted to talk to someone who actually owns/has shot one. The quick swap from 5.56 to .300 hit me right in the feels! How's she run?!

Runs good. Have to specify your gas system when you buy the kit. I bought wrong length, got confused between all my AR's, lol. Had to reorder tube for it. Otherwise it's good. Also, make sure your barrel is a slip fit to your upper. Mine was a Rosco barrel, interference fit, I had to take several tho of outside of barrel extension to turn it into a slip fit. Pain in the butt. It's fast though and fits in a small bag with 7 mags completely incognito.

May do a LEO takedown on another one in a few months, just to try it too. Like their locking system, though it does leave the gas tube exposed when apart. And for same price as the Cry Havoc system for one set, you get another barrel fitting for another barrel setup.

Last Edited:
My USMC TA31RCO-M4 4x32 ACOG came back today from Trijicon's excellent service department fully refurbished with new tritium and internals (and with resp. a new 15 years and a lifetime warranty) for a very reasonable cost.

It is a rare military "Jesus" scope (JN8:18). I added a Tenebrex front cover and installed it on my "carbon fiber" SIG 516 14.5" rifle (formerly a pistol).

1604712106381.png
1604712143089.png
1604712166425.png
1604712198451.png

So you have nothing else better to do than to go into a picture thread to voice your own discontent that others are doing it? That doesn't make sense. For an example, I am not a Hipoint fan but if there was a Hipoint thread, I would actively seek to avoid it so as to not cause any grievances or ruin their fun. Let that sink in.

But in answer to your question, you worry about you, and we will worry about ourselves. As I have said before, no one has bothered me or anyone online that I know, when pics are posted. Moral? Enjoy the eye candy or avoid it all together if it rustles your jimmies, just please stop trying to rain on a fun thing for others.
Did you know Google, facebook and others are keeping records on all photos of weapons and a name that goes with those photos? Does that make sense?

We ran that Adam1182 guy out of here a long time ago. He made a glans penis out of himself, we ripped his assets up and down and he departed in a huff...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top