Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Show us your guns!!

Reactions
That isn't how the internet works. In the 80's the BATF was microfilming all the forms for gun buys, an unconstitutional act. Congress that was half honest back then took a few million from their budget for the next year. I built a building in Arizona a few years ago for some agency that housed all the records on criminals and their victims. It was kept on 5 servers. 8 years of the treasonous presidents, except maybe Clinton, that recorded every call, read every e-mail, and looked us in the eye and lied through those lips of his about it. Add that to these government data centers taking blocks to house.

Google might as well be owned by government. In the last 10 years a Google map search on FEMA camps went from 250 hits, some in Canada to "there are no FEMA camps in America" I'm on the list and you are probably on it too. Call me paranoid or a conspiracy kook. But after 9/11 and I believed the laws of science and nature over our government I don't show my guns on the internet. They own enough of my life now.

I'll show you my trucks. Yea I know, the one needs to be buffed out.

CHEVY TRUCK.jpg

my other truck.jpg

Reactions
I already showed this rifle before, but this morning I installed a proper scope on it. This is my Parker Hale .308 (24" barrel). The scope is a Sightmark Citadel 5-30x56 LR2, with an illuminated reticle (sub tensions included). I was hoping that the scope rings I purchased would allow me to use the iron sights if necessary, but the front of the scope is just a little too big. I may purchase the taller rings in the future, as it is more comfortable for me to shoot with them.

Reactions
It is. The finish is rough in some spots. it shoots great though. I wouldnt recomend slam firing a 12 guage. My hand slips off the pump. It was the First and last time I slam fire lol

UPCOMING EVENTS

Tombstone Freedom Days
Multiple Venues
Tombstone, AZ 85638, USA
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Centennial Hall
263 N Center St, Mesa, AZ 85201, USA
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
The Icehouse
429 W Jackson St, Phoenix, AZ 85003, USA

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Bruno Shooter Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    Not really a gun store per se, although they do have a couple rifles there for sale, but Bruno...
    • wildcat455
  • Ammo AZ
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place,awesome staff and customer service. Have personally done business with them numerous...
    • Tecj68
  • AJI Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    I have purchased a couple of firearms from AJI. They have a good balance of tactical and other...
    • 1971Chevelle
  • Pistol Parlour
    5.00 star(s)
    I moved to Mesa in 2007 from Flagstaff and didn't really have any gun nut friends to tell me...
    • MesaAZ_Brian
  • Gallenson's Gun Shop
    3.00 star(s)
    Parking sucks. They can be busy, especially on the weekends. But, service is decent, selection...
    • Squidgie