JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This thread is about celebrating the truly amazing and unusual guns in your collection. Whether it is an old obsolete caliber, vintage military firearm (particularly foreign), or just a design that never gained popular acceptance, post them up for all to see. I'm sure there are a lot of guns that I've never heard of before.

To start, here is one made by a famous Swedish chainsaw manufacturer.

My Husqvarna M1907, chambered in .380 ACP.

Husq-M1907 - 001.JPG

Husq-M1907 - 003.JPG

Husq-M1907 - 004.JPG

Husq-M1907 - 007.JPG

Husq-M1907 - 009.JPG

The rifle functions-- and quite well, too. My dad bought it in 1946; paid $30 for it. He was sixteen years of age. Took him eighteen months to earn the money. He gave it to me in late June of 1975 as my dad, my brother and I drove across country on our way to Italy, but I never saw it again until Christmas of 2001. It was at my uncle's place in Minnesota all those years while our family was in Italy and then in Virginia. It was mailed to our home in Virginia and I was presented with it on Christmas morning of 2001. I was so happy to finally get it, the tears rolled from my eyes.

Took me over twenty-six years to get that gun. It's now securely stored in a proper firearms safe in another State, and I'm happy with that. I'm in poor health. I expect to wake-up dead one of these days. I'd rather that rifle be where it is, than to have the coroner's crew come in to take care of my dead body, peek into my closet, see a brace of firearms and have those firearms make their way into the bedroom closets of the coroner's crew before my lifeless carcass makes it to the morgue.

Last Edited:
Whatever you gotta do, DO IT!
Lose 100 pounds and get my cholesterol down to a less-than-insane level. That would lower my blood pressure, too. I am so very happy I never married and never had any kids. I'd not want to leave them in the lurch when I keel-over and check-out...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top