JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's funny, must have missed that. Where exactly in the US did that happen?

I despise the kind of things they do, as much as the next guy. But I'm gonna say it, I HAVE MUSLIM FRIENDS THAT I WOULDNT THINK WOULD DO THE STUFF THE TERRORISTS DO! Have you seen what KKK and ANTIFA do here? Run over women, beat counter protestors with bats and sticks? Those are the idiots who shouldn't be allowed to run for office. Or clowns who want to have Sharia law supersede the constitution, or blow up people at sporting events. Include white Americans who shoot politicians and kids, but don't put a stigma on every member of a group because of lunatics who are part of ANY mix.

BTW, I wouldn't vote for her because she's got no experience, I don't know if she's cut off somebody's head, but if she did she should have been arrested and stood trial: that's what we do here.

IF she is wanting to change our system to be Sharia compliant - then she's already pledging that she will violate the terms of her oath of office and violate the constitution if elected. She is placing her religious/form of government above that of the constitution and our form of government. As long as tax-paying legal voters realize and recognize this - they still get to vote for who they want. Since she effectively helps divide the sheeple's vote for the demonrat of choice - it's all good.

The Constitution (Article VI, clause 3) requires that Senators and Representatives take an oath of office to support the Constitution. The specific language of the oath has changed several times since it was first administered in 1789. It is set by statute (5 U.S.C. 3331), enacted by Congress. It now reads:

I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Last Edited:
That's funny, must have missed that. Where exactly in the US did that happen?

I despise the kind of things they do, as much as the next guy. But I'm gonna say it, I HAVE MUSLIM FRIENDS THAT I WOULDNT THINK WOULD DO THE STUFF THE TERRORISTS DO! Have you seen what KKK and ANTIFA do here? Run over women, beat counter protestors with bats and sticks? Those are the idiots who shouldn't be allowed to run for office. Or clowns who want to have Sharia law supersede the constitution, or blow up people at sporting events. Include white Americans who shoot politicians and kids, but don't put a stigma on every member of a group because of lunatics who are part of ANY mix.

The interesting thing to me, is after these friendly muslim people take a trip, become activated and then become someone else entirely--I won't trust a muslim, I don't care how friendly or caring they seem

I was the first guy at the gun show posting No Sales to Muslims signs
and my clients loved it!

Good for you. And how many radicalized muslims were at the show?
Just so we understand each other:

My company was the third tenant in the north tower of the WORLD TRADE CENTER
My cousin worked in building 5 of the WTC complex
I worked in Virginia about a half mile from the Pentagon
I'm a veteran

I despise anyone who does what the animals of ISIS do
I also despise the KKK, ANTIFA, Progressive/Libtards, Black Lives Matter and any other radical jackasses

Pelosi, Schumer, Hill, Reed, Bannon and all/any other idiots who allow illegals to enter this country and take my money to feed tem, pay their rent, educate them, give them medical care are a disgrace to humanity, all for the purpose of BUYING votes to maintain their twisted, perverted goals.

But I don't pin up signs telling everybody else who I hate. WHEN THE HELL IS THE HATE GONNA STOP?

If you don't like someone, don't associate with them! Don't call them out, all that's gonna do is entice two of their buddies to come after you. Then its your turn to get 5 of your friends, etc., etc., etc.

WHEN THE HELL IS THE HATE GONNA STOP!!!!!!!

Hate will never stop - as it is absolutely as old as mankind itself.

All you can do is control your own emotions, believe what you believe, and do your best to stay out of the crossfire. We are all entitled to our own opinions. What we do with them as a result is where lines have to be drawn. I can think whatever I want about a person or group, but it's my or their actions that have consequences. I'm a very patient but decisive person. I'm in the wait and see mode. If and when it ever becomes "go" time, I'll know it then.

I don't see any of this hate or intolerance of others who are, or think differently - winding down anytime in the future as long as people still populate the planet. We pretend it doesn't matter to us, but you know it does. We're one big asteroid or super volcano away from a permanent solution though.

How's THAT for optimism?

Hate will never stop - as it is absolutely as old as mankind itself.

All you can do is control your own emotions, believe what you believe, and do your best to stay out of the crossfire. We are all entitled to our own opinions. What we do with them as a result is where lines have to be drawn. I can think whatever I want about a person or group, but it's my or their actions that have consequences. I'm a very patient but decisive person. I'm in the wait and see mode. If and when it ever becomes "go" time, I'll know it then.

I don't see any of this hate or intolerance of others who are, or think differently - winding down anytime in the future as long as people still populate the planet. We pretend it doesn't matter to us, but you know it does. We're one big asteroid or super volcano away from a permanent solution though.

How's THAT for optimism?

WHEN WE SEE ALL THE "GOOD MUSLIMS" AS ANGRY AND OUTRAGED AS THE BAD ONE'S, FOR WHAT THEY'RE DOING.....

WHEN WE SEE ALL THE "GOOD MUSLIMS" AS ANGRY AND OUTRAGED AS THE BAD ONE'S, FOR WHAT THEY'RE DOING!!!!!!!!!!

In other words, NEVER!

YOU'RE REPEATING YOURSELF, CALM DOWN OR YOU'LL POP A VESSEL, hahahaha!

gun free zones are there fav targets just goes to show what real pussys they are.and there little snivlen sympathizers theres allways a big can of woopass just open it.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top