JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ONE CAN ONLY HOPE, that the good people of Arizona, not the malcontents/progressives or otherwise intelligent /productive/wage earning and English speaking legal residents, don't elect the turncoat/traitor. I M H O

Forgot to mention that Flake is a RINO, along with McCain, and both should be replaced But not by someone who's renounced her right to be considered a citizen or even eligible to vote.

I've been hearing there is a good possibility Arpaio might run against Flake. If that happens I think he'll win easily. Trump is a big fan of Arpaio, and will heavily support him. I don't think McCain will make it to the next election. Median survival rate for his type of cancer is only 15 months. He may go a bit longer, because he'll have the best doctors in the world at the Mayo Clinic patching him up. But his political career will end shortly regardless.

I've been hearing there is a good possibility Arpaio might run against Flake. If that happens I think he'll win easily. Trump is a big fan of Arpaio, and will heavily support him. I don't think McCain will make it to the next election. Median survival rate for his type of cancer is only 15 months. He may go a bit longer, because he'll have the best doctors in the world at the Mayo Clinic patching him up. But his political career will end shortly regardless.

Way I see it if Arpaio does run, conservatives will wind up splitting their votes between him & Dr Kelli Ward--That's when the dem or the rino gets in....

Way I see it if Arpaio does run, conservatives will wind up splitting their votes between him & Dr Kelli Ward--That's when the dem or the rino gets in....

Wouldn't one back out? Or isn't there a primary? What if McCain dies in mid term? Then there would have to be a special election. I'm sure Trump & Co. would mediate in order to prevent the Republicans from screwing each other. He needs that seat. With McCain gone, both Ward and Arpaio would have a seat to run for. (Both McCain's and Flake's). All Trump would have to do is talk one or the other into waiting. My guess it would be Ward. Arpaio is well into is 80's.

Latest report is it ain't happening. He's gonn
Wouldn't one back out? Or isn't there a primary? What if McCain dies in mid term? Then there would have to be a special election. I'm sure Trump & Co. would mediate in order to prevent the Republicans from screwing each other. He needs that seat. With McCain gone, both Ward and Arpaio would have a seat to run for. (Both McCain's and Flake's). All Trump would have to do is talk one or the other into waiting. My guess it would be Ward. Arpaio is well into is 80's.

Is there a special election, or is a successor appointed? Do you really think Trump would annoint an 80+ year old guy to finish out a term? In fact, state law requires that the "governor replace the opening with someone of the same party as the previous incumbent".

Also, Arpaio has stated he won't run. but will HELP candidates.

Do you really think Trump would annoint an 80+ year old guy to finish out a term?

Why would that be a factor? McCain is 81. I don't think Arpaio's age is, or has ever been a factor. Trump is 71. He'll be almost 80 if he goes 2 terms. If Arpaio thinks he can win, and more importantly if Trump does, I think he'll gladly run, and run with Trump's blessing and support. Things can change fast in politics. A week ago Arpaio was a convicted "criminal". Now he could very well be one of Trump's biggest political assets.

McCain's current term ends in 5 years, at which time Arpaio will be 90. Not the best age to run for public office, is it?

I gues your opinion is that because Ducey likes Arpaio he'll appoint him in the event that McCains term is not completed. In my opinion, it would make sense to appoint someone who could win the next election.

I'm a BIG Arpaio supporter, but right now he's heavy baggage in the political world. Nancy Piglosi has been spending fortunes to get rid of McSally; don't you think it would be worse to get rid of Arpaio? IMHO, Ducey would be better served to appoint ANYONE but Arpaio because of the political backlash.

if they meet the age, citizenship and residency requirements, how are you gonna stop them? The only legal way is to VOTE IN THEIR OPPONENT! Id guess your opinion is a bit extreme, dontcha think?

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top